lunch on the office today - what to do

Options
So the office ordered jimmy johns. It is a sandwhichs cute into 3rds. I think it has mayo and all that junk on them. I was thinking just eating one and going downstairs and getting a salad at the salad bar and just using vinager as my dressind with no olive oil. What do you think?

Replies

• rayne937
    Options
    I think one is ok. They may have mayo packets on the side though, in case of allergies for a big group. My mom always takes one of the buns on the sandwich off. That helps to cut cals, too!
  • Cmccracken1
    Cmccracken1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    seach Jimmy Johns nutritional info and you can see the calories for each sandwich. if you get a choice you can do an unwich which is very tasty
  • NikkiDerrig386
    NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I told them to do that but stupid didnt listen! Not everyone likes mayo and if you dont eat it right away it gets nasty!!
  • NikkiDerrig386
    Options
    Hmm Should I do a turkey tom (171.63) or a veggie (192.78)
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Well, of the jimmy john's lineup, the turkey tom on wheat is still the best for you, even if you scrape some of the mayo off....you should be ok
  • NikkiDerrig386
    Options
    Yea I think I will scrap some off. Good idea. They ordered already #1-#6 so thats whatI have to choose from.
  • rayne937
    Options
    I love the unwhich lettuce wraps!