recommend any youtube workouts?

Options
Does anybody know any workouts that are available for free on youtube!?

Replies

• jessudd
    jessudd Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Search for bodyrock.tv on youtube or check out their website at www.bodyrock.tv --free workouts, updated daily. They're intense, but you can modify them to your needs and there's a different workout each day.
  • heatherhart
    heatherhart Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I do Zumba on youtube, you should try it.
  • DancingDreamer
    Options
    there's lots of belly dance videos on youtube. they're fun and if you get the faster ones they burn some pretty great calories! :)

zumba's pretty awesome too. i have the dvd's. you really should try it i agree ^__^
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I never thought about this. Excellent topic! I wonder how they would look going through my Wii to my tv. Gotta check this out tonight. :smile:
  • kcleigh02
    kcleigh02 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Iv just started doing a couple of workouts on you tube. I do one called ten mins kickboxing cardio work out. It's pretty good get very sweaty. :) I'll be interested in seeing what other work outs people say :)
  • princesshoagie
    princesshoagie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    There are tons and tons of Zumba routines on Youtube. My favorite workout though is to load up an hour's worth of my favorite line dances and just dance for an hour straight. I figure if I dance at the club for 4 hours or so and sweat my butt off, why not do what I love so much in my living room?
  • sarahbear119
    sarahbear119 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba and when I want a laugh while working out, I do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H0ctnAL3jo
  • kcleigh02
    kcleigh02 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba and when I want a laugh while working out, I do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H0ctnAL3jo

Lol I just watched this, that poor dog sat watching him lol
  • EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Am thinking i might zumba with my (long suffering) boyfriend tomorrow. haha!