Bachelor in Paradise

Options
Jacwhite22
Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
OK, Who else is watching it? I know I can't be the only one. It's so much better than bachelor/bachelorette. Much more drama on both sides of the fence.

Replies

• Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    It conflicts with the RHOC...sorry pal.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I watch it and I agree with you about it being better than the bachelor/bachelorette
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    gtfo
  • Jacwhite22
    Options
    #1 - bachelor in paradise > Real Housewives
    #2 - That's what DVR's are for
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    It conflicts with the RHOC...sorry pal.

that's what they made the RECORD button for. Thank you, Xfinity!
  • Strange_magic
    Strange_magic Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    NO.

I guess even I have bigger b@lls than you, Jac!
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    #1 - bachelor in paradise > Real Housewives
    #2 - That's what DVR's are for

I can't handle ALL of that drama at once.
  • SheGlows
    SheGlows Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    gtfo

image.png
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Yes....it is my one smut TV addiction. I watch it on hulu so I'm a day behind. No spoilers please!

Watching Elise last week was like watching a train wreck. I'm curious what she's like this week. Can't wait to watch it tonight!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Yes....it is my one smut TV addiction. I watch it on hulu so I'm a day behind. No spoilers please!

Watching Elise last week was like watching a train wreck. I'm curious what she's like this week. Can't wait to watch it tonight!

oh, just wait until you see her tonight..... :laugh:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    i didn't want to watch it but got hooked when hubs turned it on b/c his "wife" is on there. we've been loving her on regular bachelor(ette) and wanna see her make mincemeat out of ppl or just in a bikini we don't care.

the drama does move real fast though so I feel compelled to sit there the whole time and not get up randomly to clean or take potty breaks or make snacks like I would during a regular bachelor branded show. they definitely need some kinda Purell or something on this show though, just sayin'.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

oh, just wait until you see her tonight..... :laugh:

i can't wait either. Elise's level of manipulation and selfishness was reminding me of someone i know from here. I felt like I was learnign how it's done. much in the way JJ's behavior last season reminded me of the same person. I feel I learn about how snakes operate by watching this show. I'm way to outward,, open, naive, and outgooing to even fathom how some ppl accomplish things and these shows are interesting for that.

plus the biceps...oh my the biceps!
  • Jacwhite22
    Options
    Elise is almost as crazy as Ashlee..........
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    gtfo

image.png

mean-girls-I-just-have-a-lot-of-feelings-gifs.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    this thread needs gif's...

BachelorInParadise+Elise+Heels+on+Stairs.JPG
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I am too busy watching "Dating Naked"
  • raqueldaisy
    raqueldaisy Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    LOL hate to admit it, but YES I am! I'm a huge reality TV junkie, it's my one reprive from the day to day where I can let my brain turn to mush. :)

Elise is too much, I can't handle her childish drama unfortunately.... not sure how she was cast on the Bachelor!!

Marquel though... :love: :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • raqueldaisy
    raqueldaisy Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    this thread needs gif's...

BachelorInParadise+Elise+Heels+on+Stairs.JPG

LMAO!!!!!!!!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Elise is almost as crazy as Ashlee..........

She had me SO FOOLED from her time on Juan Pablo's season. I seriously thought she was a mild personality. WTF? When her armless bestie came to her to get permission for that date, I was all "uh oh, she's gonna kill her!" and hubs goes " no shhhh, just watch, it's about to get GOOD", he has way more practice with hellish ppl than me.

I was like FLOORED how she turned that to her advantage and trapped her friend into going and holding the spot and caulkblocking any other women from going with him. but she got her due when that rose ceremony drove her nutsbonkers. just like JJ finally got revealed as a liar about the racism accusations.

#pollyanna
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    This makes me glad i don't pay for cable...