In need of friends! 100 lbs to lose before wedding & TTC

Options
Hey all :)

I've just begun my loooong journey of trying to lose 100 pounds before my wedding next summer and I'm looking for a few supportive, motivated friends that actually interact and daily log the good, the bad, and the ugly.

I'm 25 years old living in Washington, south of Seattle, have been engaged for 4 YEARS and am finally getting married next summer!! I'm 5'4 and my starting weight was 261. My overall goal weight is anywhere from 130-150, but I'm hoping to be under 160 by the time I get married in August.

I would love to support any and all, and if we can really relate to each other on a personal level, that's even better! I was diagnosed with PCOS about 4 years ago and am on Metformin. After tackling my weight, my plan is to start TTC for my first baby, so that's another journey I'll be going on hopefully sooner than later and would love any and all the support I can get, as well as friends to support going through the same thing.

If you could leave a short message with your add that would be awesome! I'd really like to get to know who you are and why you're here. :) Best of luck to everyone! :drinker:

Replies

• happyapathy
    Options
    I'm getting married next year as well. I'm sending you a friend request.
  • Itslozzamate
    Options
    I'm in the same boat :) but i'm not getting married until 2016 :( haha sending you a request now
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    All right...let's get to work!!! Feel free to add me!
  • tuckeychicken
    tuckeychicken Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a friend request, becaue I know how important this is to you and I can't wait to see pics of you rocking that beautiful Wedding Dress. Let's get that weight off together. I feel motivated already. You've got this in the bag. Just remember small goals don't look to hard at the big pic and before you know it one small after another you are done.:drinker: That's water on those cups by the way:wink: By the way just read your post again and notice you are getting married in August, well that's funny, because I got married on August 26th(14 years ago) and that will give us somethign in common. Good luck.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • GG82Green
    GG82Green Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Best of luck and Congrats on the wedding! I'm getting married in less than 100 days! We can do this!
  • AshleyArleneNP
    AshleyArleneNP Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi there! We have similar goals. Though I am already married, I have gain 50 lbs since my wedding 2 years ago :-( We are having the TTC talk so I have been at my weight loss adventure for about 6 months. Feel free to add me!
  • ASendek
    ASendek Posts: 1
    Options
    I was looking at your pics I don't see a hundred pounds to lose. IMO
  • texas_state11
    texas_state11 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi I am in the same situation. My fiance and I have been engaged for 3 years now and are finally tying the knot in March 2015. I'm looking to lose as much weight as I can before we get walk down the aisle. Feel free to add me.
  • Zeverei
    Zeverei Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married February 2016 and would love to have some friends on the wedding-weight-loss journey.

Also, I'm 24, 5'4", and not too far away in Vancouver, BC.
  • PrinnyMartel
    PrinnyMartel Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Just got engaged and we're aiming for winter of 2015. I'm hoping to lose at least 50 lbs by then. Feel free to add me! (just include a message with the friend request)