I burned 900 calories today and wish I had more "likes"

Options
2»

Replies

• WandaWoman41
    WandaWoman41 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Who needs friends when you have David Bowie?
    cryjareth2.gif
    tumblr_muvu4zAbei1rqpvzyo2_250.gif
    tumblr_lp3xgtQ5wD1qcse2po1_500.gif

"Let's Dance"
  • W31RD0
    W31RD0 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Honestly you should get over it and do it for yourself. 900 calories is less than a typical workout for me. Yesterday mine was over 2,300. I don't beg for acknowledgement. If you have one friend that notices that's plenty.

Only 2,300? Gosh it's like you don't even try.

Seriously though, is the one-up necessary?
  • GoodLittleEater
    GoodLittleEater Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Honestly you should get over it and do it for yourself. 900 calories is less than a typical workout for me. Yesterday mine was over 2,300. I don't beg for acknowledgement. If you have one friend that notices that's plenty.

Only 2,300? Gosh it's like you don't even try.

Seriously though, is the one-up necessary?

Haha thanks for sticking up for me. You are so supportive! Some of you really get the "Pal" part of this don't you? ;)
  • lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm on every day feel free to add me . I'm 43 years young and have 33 pounds to lose:flowerforyou:
  • JoshLikesBeer
    JoshLikesBeer Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You (and others in this thread) can add me also if you like. I'm on here almost every day. I tend to lose track on the weekends because my activity is so unstructured. Saturday, for example, I loaded, unloaded, and set a ton of flagstone to make a patio, and I have no idea how to count calorie burn from that.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    Labyrinth?!? We are soul mates...sending request now
  • flan0624
    Options
    I'm new here and I log in daily. Feel free to add me. :)
  • CaitlinT10
    CaitlinT10 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you see this and are looking for more friends! I'm just starting my journey and all my current friends I've met in person and never log anymore!
  • daddyken
    Options
    Ideally, it would be wonderful if we could all just "do it for ourselves", but then we wouldn't be here, would we? True, depending on other people is not as stable (they sure can let you down at times), but if it works, that's fantastic. Whatever helps you get the job done!