Looking to love myself again :) new here

Options
Hello, new here! I am a 23yr old mom who is ready to start looking less like an empty incubator, and more like a hot mama. I know my body, my health, and my self-esteem will really appreciate it, and I am certain my husband won't object to having the (good looking) wife he married back. I am tired of trying to suck in a giant muffin top, and I really want to feel confident in the clothes I wear. I want my husband to look at me and tell me that I am sexy, and I would give anything to look at my self in the mirror and tell my self that as well. One step, one day, and one meal at a time, I can start feeling and looking good again. Wish me luck!

Replies

• imperfectlyhere
    Options
    WELCOME:) I am a mom to 3 so I can relate! I am new to this site but really like it!
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I have been in those very same shoes and thought those very same thoughts. You can do this! And...you're in the right place. The folks here are very nice, supportive and helpful.

So, I'm sending out great Karma to you so will attain all you desire and more! :flowerforyou:
  • nilisabel
    nilisabel Posts: 338
    Options
    LUCK!!! you can do it :)
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I've only been here for a week, but I LOVE this site and I really feel like using this as a tool will help me learn how to life a healthier life- best of luck to you! I sent a friend request! :)
  • shushka136
    shushka136 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! I think I'm quickly falling in love with this site as well! It's so nice to have all this support :)

Welcome to MFP! I've only been here for a week, but I LOVE this site and I really feel like using this as a tool will help me learn how to life a healthier life- best of luck to you! I sent a friend request! :)
  • shushka136
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • shushka136
    Options
    I feel so inspired! I hope I have the strength and the will to do as well as all these folk on this site! Amazing~
  • jadee76
    jadee76 Posts: 29
    Options
    This is a great site, but just remember to love yourself starting now for long term success. I only say this because it is something I am working on. I have lost and gained, the only problem being I never appreciated myself and always thought I needed to lose more in order to feel good. Hope this helps. Keep up the good work!