need some friends and support on myfitnesspal?

Options
Hi im sophie, 26 from England
I've been using myfitnesspal properly for just over 1 month and I only have one friend on here :cry:
It's a well known fact that we all do better with a little support, So i though maybe i'd start a topic for everyone wanting some myfitnesspal friends. If you do then please comment below :smile:

Replies

• davidp2711
    davidp2711 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    request sent
  • hairpoet
    hairpoet Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    me me me!!! I'm Heather, 34yo, one daughter who's 1yo, and I've been using MFP off and on for years, but got seriously committed about 6 weeks ago. I've lost almost 8 pounds. I'm also looking for people to share my victories with!!! :drinker:
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll cheer you on! Add me!
  • shanehollanduk
    shanehollanduk Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I'm English too, so talk about losing four stone, not sixty four pounds. I log on every day, and will cheer you on

SH
  • livhig82
    livhig82 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have only just started on MFP 31 days ago so I would love more buddies for support and motivation and general advice. I am 32 from Australia I have 3 children which are 9, 7 and 9 months!
  • flickarsg
    flickarsg Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Jody in United States... I could also use some positive reinforcement and accountability! I joined last December and lost 10 lbs. I have not done a good job of continuing to log in and hold myself accountable, so I'm only down 7 lbs now. Would love to help cheer you on too! We got this!
  • Michika101
    Michika101 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 18 years old and have been using MyFitnessPal on and off for about two years now. I need buddies for motivation especially now because I'm staying without my family for the first time. I am going to try and log on everyday and I am looking for people that can share both my ups and downs with and keep me motivated.:flowerforyou:
  • clensor1955
    clensor1955 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Glad to offer encouragement & support, please feel free to add me.
  • jazzlover1555
    Options
    Hi..I've only been on mfp a couple of weeks and would love some friends! :smile:
  • lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi .....Feel free to add me :smile:
  • mfi28
    mfi28 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Same here, i have been off and on for a few years now. Feel free to add me!
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options
    Pick me pick me!
  • erikalynne88
    erikalynne88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I rejoined MFP and I'm with ya I need support and friends.
  • Ameenasmum24
    Ameenasmum24 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Meeeeeeeeeeee!! I been on here religiously for 13 days and lost 2 pounds and I need support as well I know we can help each other in some way.
  • juneduggan1981
    juneduggan1981 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi Sophie,

I am 33 yrs from Glasgow - sent you a friends request.
    I have just started on here and hope to lose last bit of weight that i need to lose
    x
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hey..always open to new friends so by all means feel free to add if you want!
  • Casper2976
    Casper2976 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I sent a friend request, but I'm interested in more friends on MFP, too! Add me, as well. :)
  • vampy0611Raquel
    vampy0611Raquel Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm from Spain but i living in Denmark i join MFP 29 days ago, so far i lose 18 Lb and i always look for support so you can add me if you want.
  • HurricaneSadie
    Options
    Hi :) I am new today and am looking for people to help support me and me support them :)
    I am 23, in the UK, a mother of one. Give me an add!
  • aem91409
    aem91409 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for new friends :]