Starting again, for the last time.

Options
Hi,
I am 20 years old and have struggled with weight for all my life. I have major depression and anxiety and these things have stopped me in the past. I couldn't get a license until now, I couldnt study my dream field until now. I am improving but my health is declining. I have asthma and I am obese. I weight about 330 pounds/ 140ish kilograms. I need to improve my health as well as fit into cute clothes. I was super afraid of loose skin, I still am but, lets be real. I am going to have it. I really would love some motivation and support, thanks for reading.

Replies

• thehappy_emily
    thehappy_emily Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    added :)!
    I feel your pain with the anxiety, there are so many things I could not do in my life because of how scared and anxious I was getting. You just need to bite the bullet and kick it right in the *kitten*;). Little steps tho of course!! I added you as a friend, and hopefully we can go through this weightloss/health improvement journey together :). Having a buddy on here actually helps out a lot I have noticed.
    If you have any questions or just want to chat shoot me a message:D
    Good luck!!

Em
  • Hiker_Chick71
    Hiker_Chick71 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Take it one day at a time. Remember logging your food is so very important. I too, battle depression at times and I have found that there is inexpensive ways to exercise that will help clear your mind and that is by hiking! When I am out in the woods, I find that I can let out my frustrations many different ways. I dont do well with exercising in a gym. I find myself competing with the next person on a piece of equipment. Dont lose the weight quickly but change of eating habits with daily exercise, you will keep toned and will have minimal saggy skin. :) Good luck to you!!! Feel free to add me as a "friend" and I will do my best to encourage you along your journey of being healthier.
  • LosinMama66
    Options
    Hi. I am like you. I started again yesterday for the last time. If you need a buddy, please add me! Good luck...WE CAN DO THIS!

Rhonda in Missouri