Getting back on the horse...need some motivating friends

Options
2»

Replies

• chachadeb
    chachadeb Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am very motivated to get this weight off and get healthier.
  • Kayt10590
    Kayt10590 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Having a bad day , have well and truly stuffed up - bought some chocolate bars and have stupidly eaten the whole pack. Holding my head in shame :embarassed:

well it is still early!!! you can work out still!!! If not, move on from it, and keep making good choices! :)
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Hello Kay and the rest of Y’all,
    I’ve been on here since January and with the exception of a few days since that time I log every day. I’m always up for friending motivated people, so any of y’all that can honestly say to yourselves that you are truly motivate; feel motivate to add me! :wink:
    Later!
    DW
  • Lindsayannb
    Lindsayannb Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need motivating friends. Getting back on the wagon!
  • vettim16
    vettim16 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me always looking for motivation and to support others!
  • Hiker_Chick71
    Hiker_Chick71 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Slow as Molasses here but I am still on my downward trend. :) Its not how fast you lose the weight but its the endurance and making changes that will stick that will maintain a healthier lifestyle. Feel free to add me as a friend. I would be happy to do my part in encouraging...the more the "merrier" :)
  • sheltered16
    sheltered16 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use some motivation myself. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • azolaura
    azolaura Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Happy to help with the journey. Feel free to friend me. We are in it to win it!
  • Spaced_out_lady
    Spaced_out_lady Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Always happy to give some motivation :)
  • rebekah215
    Options
    Hey! Please add me!!!

Im looking for new MFP friends to help motivate and encourage me.

I started actually logging my food 31 days ago and I have lost a total of 7 pounds. I had a baby girl on April 1,2014 and when I got cleared to exercise I was a 210 pounds!!!!! This is the largest I have ever been! Today I am 195 with a short term goal of 175(pre-pregancy weight) and a long term goal of 135-145!

Good Luck!!!
  • Sweetgurly35
    Options
    I go back on forth as well and I really need to stay with it this time, for my sanity! I have very few my fitness pal friends so I would love if you added me!