Ok Guys tell me I’m wrong.

Options

Replies

• digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    That hands down, the sexiest thing in the world has got to be a girl in a sundress wearing cowboy boots with her long hair blowing in the cool morning breeze.

Lord help me.
    All too common on South Florida,
    For me, it is my wife stealing one of my shirts first thing in the morning and hanging out on the back porch with a cup of coffee.
    Thats it.

Shirt
    Coffee
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    I saw girls wearing stuff like that to Texas A&M football games, and all I could think of is how sweaty their feet must be....

You must have seen my cousin then.. she went to A&M and she dresses like that..

I have tried, but I am too fat or short for sundresses... or something.. now I will wear my cowgirl boots with a mini denim skirt and cute shirt and can almost pull that off... it makes me feel sexy if that helps...
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I say you're wrong... SEXY is a woman confidently wearing whatever it is she is wearing... a white T-shirt and jeans... the LBD finely accessorized...a business suit... with the handbag matching the shoes... Sexy to me.. is confidence and attention to detail...if SHE walks with her head up and shoulders back... what difference does it make what she is cloaked in or wearing on her feet?
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    what difference does it make what she is cloaked in or wearing on her feet?
    I guess it's one of those things that if I have to explain it you wouldn't understand...
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Nope, cowboy boots negates any hotness in my opinion.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    That hands down, the sexiest thing in the world has got to be a girl in a sundress wearing cowboy boots with her long hair blowing in the cool morning breeze.

Lord help me.
    For me, it is my wife stealing one of my shirts first thing in the morning and hanging out on the back porch with a cup of coffee.
    Thats it.

Shirt
    Coffee
    indeededy
    I love that... I rarely get to do it for breakfasts- I usually have my cup of tea at night in a tshirt like that- I do think that's the understated sexy.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

Lord help me.
    Thats it.

Shirt
    Coffee

Yes, nothing sexier than a 80 years old woman playing cowgirl. Isn't that the population that is common in Florida?
  • Ripfit138
    Ripfit138 Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Agreed.
  • valkaree
    valkaree Posts: 519
    Options
    A girl in sweats and a pony tail with it pulled out the back of a baseball cap is the most amazing turn on this guy can experience.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,643 Member
    Options

it's not like they're crocs, what the hell is wrong with you people?

(that was totally in jest and all about making fun of crocs)
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options

Just not a fan.
  • valkaree
    valkaree Posts: 519
    Options

Just not a fan.

I agree.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Opinions are opinions.

I prefer tied up in the hole in my basement...

What a coincidence! I love being tied up and put into holes in basements. Do you provide the lotion or should I bring my own?
  • Organicgasm
    Organicgasm Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Sundress = good
    Cowboy boots = No....
    Also in for burkas as beautiful. I think a woman in a hijab with beautiful eyes is gorgeous.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    You are wrong. The outfit described is cute, or adorable. Not sexy.

No, you are wrong. The outfit you got on your profile is cute, and adorable, and sexy.

cute =./= sexy.

cute is cute.

cute is never sexy.

well that's not true. that's your opinion. i think cute can be sexy.

and the cowboy boots and sundress: i guess it works for some. i hate cowboy boots and think they look awful on me. especially if trying to pair with a dress/skirt/shorts (anything showing my legs) - but i'm short and don't have the long legs to make them look good. i prefer some shorts and a tee/tank and sandals. actually mostly i like laying around naked with my man, but can't really do that in most public places and all.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    popcorn.gif
    64e318203762d9c03a00a0c16ed00e2d.jpg
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    So, do my moosehide mukluks qualify in the sexy boots category? I think I am kind of cute when I am dogsledding or ice fishing in them.

I'll have to let the Eskimos weigh in on that one, do they have a place to attach the spurs? :laugh:

The ties are long enough. I am sure you could work something out with spurs.
    8901b9b5-f669-4ee7-b6f2-96e08aa087e4_zps299d3cb5.gif
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I saw girls wearing stuff like that to Texas A&M football games, and all I could think of is how sweaty their feet must be....

my fet don't sweat, they glitter...... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: but, I do love my boots. :heart:
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Cowboy boots are just WRONG and UGLY..unless you're an actual cowboy and then they're still ugly.
  • AydensMom37
    Options
    I'll take the cowboy. Eric Church ladies???? Tim McGraw?? Florida Georgia Line?
    Something for everyone…sundresses and country boys.

Luke Bryan!!! :love: