Was binging on peanut butter, but not anymore.

Options
Late at night I got in the habit of binging eating peanut butter. I couldn't get enough. I tried PB2 but it just wasn't the same so I wanted to fix this this bc it was getting in the way of results. I decided to actually eat peanut butter every day. Every morning on 1 slice of 40 calories bread I ate 1 tablespoon of peanut butter as a snack to my actual breakfast. It took the anxiety away of not being able to have peanut butter and replaced it with heck yes I can have it every day and I have for about 2 months now. It slowly stopped my binging at night and now eating it today I realized Im actually getting sick of it and can prob get rid of it. The reason for this post is just to say if you are having issues with binge eating a certain food at night then I would try actually starting to eat it every day and fitting in your calories. It worked for me to stop the crazy binge on such a yummy food. Just a random thought. Have a good day! :)

Replies

• girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I love this, so glad you found something that worked for you and thanks for sharing :)
  • Kimblesnbits
    Kimblesnbits Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Omg I needed to see this! I binged on pb sunday and last saturday also! This week I've decided to add it in my diet everyday. (Hopefully a tablespoon and a half will satisfy me enough to not binge on it!) Thank you for this!
  • eimaj5575
    eimaj5575 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Your welcome! :) I just woke up yesterday and decided I didn't really want my peanut butter after breakfast snack and thought...YES! it worked!
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    nice - great way of thinking! no need to restrict yourself, as long as it fits :happy: