dream outfit

Options
2»

Replies

• Carlywiese
    Carlywiese Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    All the clothes!! Anything that I wear that fits that was not bought with the intention of camouflaging myself is a dream in my book! Loving maxi dresses with light cardigans. Couldn't pull off feminine at 315 lbs. but now I want to be a girly girl.

Just bought a pair of skinny jeans at 80% off and have to find some kickin' boots to wear them with! Is 40 too old for skinny jeans?

Not if u rock em like ur 20 ;)
  • TravelsWithHuckleberry
    Options
    Jeans and a super hot top, with fantastic heels!

l1985877383.jpg
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Since we're talking dreams, not necessarily attainable goals...

682c.jpg
  • TravelsWithHuckleberry
    Options
    You might need some baby powder and a few extra hands, but that's totally attainable!

C.
  • nykismile
    nykismile Posts: 198
    Options
    myreddress_zpsafdd1673.png

Bought this dress at the beginning of my journey in my goal size, I'm about a size and a half away! Originally a size 20, bought it in a 12

Oh my god. That dress (the black one) is absolutely stunning. I got a steampunk vibe from it. Please tell me where you bought this at??
  • 185dengbiqi
    185dengbiqi Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    thanks for everyones posts, ive never had a style, took pride in my appearance since i was 5, my mother is not at all a girly person she has never worn makeup or a dress in her life she wears male sports clothes most of the time.. so it kind of scary but exciting to finally be entering girl world!
  • KelseyBee2014
    KelseyBee2014 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    There is a lot of different kinds of clothes I've not worn since...say 5th grade. (I've always been fat.) Back than I lived in a desert and used to wear shorts, tank tops, two piece swimsuits (not a bikini). Then we moved away, to a place that is winter 6 months of the year and I started covering up...and I just never uncovered again. I'm now almost 20 and I dream of wearing shorts, tank tops, dresses, finding rings/bracelets that fit. I also love layering. I keep seeing celebrities in movies wearing these seriously adorable oversized sweaters that just look amazing on them...and I just want that. I just want to feel comfortable in clothes that I haven't let myself wear in years and years.

Also, I'm obsessed with this store called Francesca's. They only sell S, M, and L in their stores and I'm barely an XL and barely a 14...so I'm getting down there and once I do, I seriously can't wait to shop there. My whole closet might be from their store after I reach my GW.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    All the clothes!! Anything that I wear that fits that was not bought with the intention of camouflaging myself is a dream in my book! Loving maxi dresses with light cardigans. Couldn't pull off feminine at 315 lbs. but now I want to be a girly girl.

Just bought a pair of skinny jeans at 80% off and have to find some kickin' boots to wear them with! Is 40 too old for skinny jeans?

heck no.

My opinion on this is 30-40-50 yr olds can wear skinny jeans if pairing them with slightly more sedate stuff...still stylish. Boots, sweaters, button down shirts, etc. With a palm tree print crop top or Nightmare Before Christmas hoodie, notsomuch ;-) I LOVE skinny jeans and I'm 37.
  • hyg99
    hyg99 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Im 41 and I now have a pair of skinny jeans.
  • TravelsWithHuckleberry
    Options
    Yes, also looking forward to skinny jeans.

And someone else mentioned it, but to be able to run in shorts/leggings and a sports bra would be amazing. I'm also envious of girls I see out running who don't cover every inch.

Someday....

:) C.
  • PrincessClub
    PrincessClub Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    il_570xN.555173968_jmcu.jpg

With an underbust corset and no sh*ts given about not wearing sleeves.

Bottoms debatable.
  • josephsgoddess
    josephsgoddess Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    anything that doesn''t make me look 10mths pregnant!
  • josephsgoddess
    josephsgoddess Posts: 25 Member
    Options

Bottoms debatable.

i changed my mind, i want that lol
  • jazzie_red
    jazzie_red Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    To be able to wear a tank top or sleeveless shirt. I am 52 and I wear skinny jeans.
  • DebSM2
    DebSM2 Posts: 62 Member
    Options

Bottoms debatable.

Underwire? :)
  • DebSM2
    DebSM2 Posts: 62 Member
    Options

heck no.

My opinion on this is 30-40-50 yr olds can wear skinny jeans if pairing them with slightly more sedate stuff...still stylish. Boots, sweaters, button down shirts, etc. With a palm tree print crop top or Nightmare Before Christmas hoodie, notsomuch ;-) I LOVE skinny jeans and I'm 37.

But...but...but...I love my palm tree print crop top! :)
    Gotta get me some boots!!
  • PrincessClub
    PrincessClub Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Bottoms debatable.

Underwire? :)

It's actually just a harness that you can wear over a bra, but yes I would probably opt for an underwire under it for shape sake!
  • dhall2011
    dhall2011 Posts: 209
    Options

Bottoms debatable.

I love that!