Eating when NOT hungry..ugh!!!

ok so i eat too much and i know it..thats my problem.. i eat most when bored and i munch alot.. i also eat when im not hungry... is there anything out there that really curbs hunger or makes you feel full?? any advice?

Replies

• mochahontas228
    mochahontas228 Posts: 14 Member
    I have that same issue... I notice that when I am busy or in the company of someone else, I don't do it as often. My problem is eating out of boredom or loneliness. It is fulfilling at the moment but I feel like crap after I eat it. I too need to overcome that problem.
  • I chew gum and distract myself. Make a phone call, etc
  • Aero1dynamic
    Aero1dynamic Posts: 702 Member
    Try water....flavored if need be with lemon or honey or Mio--whatever. I prefer Mio, because the flavor satisfies my craving for "sweet" without any added ANYTHING. It fills you up, it's good for you and I have found my cravings have dropped drastically
  • delacarlisle
    delacarlisle Posts: 6 Member
    im gonna try the water thing.. ive seen the mio but never tried that either
  • delacarlisle
    delacarlisle Posts: 6 Member
    I have that same issue... I notice that when I am busy or in the company of someone else, I don't do it as often. My problem is eating out of boredom or loneliness. It is fulfilling at the moment but I feel like crap after I eat it. I too need to overcome that problem.

that is exactly me!!!!
  • cookmtn
    cookmtn Posts: 156 Member
    I know that I snack in the evenings while watching tv, so I set aside 150-200 calories and eat lightly salted popcorn. Works for me.