Valedictory dinner! Nedd help pleasee

Options
Hey :)

I'm new to this site and joined in hope for some help in losing weight and looking good for my Year 12 Valedictory dinner!
It's in October which is only 1.5-2 months away, and I need to pick out a dress, but I really would like to lose some weight, clear up my skin and look great for it.

But is it possible in 2 months? And if so how? I know about clean eating and that sort of thing and it seems like the way I want to go, just the lack of motivation and knowledge is stopping me.

Thanks in advance :)

Replies

• Sarra33
    Sarra33 Posts: 30
    Options
    I don't know what you weigh to start with but if you start tracking well and getting some exercise you should be able to lose 6-10 pounds between now and then. (With a healthy and sane weight loss goal of 1-1.5 pounds/week.)

Can't help you with the skin. My oldest son tried everything we could find for his acne and wound up having to go on accutane to clear it up.

Good luck!

And exercise doesn't have to mean hitting the gym 3 hours a day, you'll likely injure yourself if you do that and are not used to exercising in the first place. Getting a pedometer (Fitbit or similar) and aiming to get your 10,000 steps a day in while tracking your food intake is a great way to get started.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    You're not going to lose all 57 pounds in two months but you can lose a good 15 easy (first 5 is usually water and falls off pretty quick). Just having a better diet and adding exercise will help with the skin.
    Start tracking, you're on your way!