Wedding Countdown Challenge

Options
So I'm working on losing weight and getting in shape for my June 2012 wedding, which I know is far away, 505 days to be exact, but I promised myself once I got to the 500 day mark I'd start cracking down on my diet and exercise a little bit more. I decided to make a calendar, with 1 healthy goal for each day to help me stay on track. Hopefully the healthy habits will stay with me throughout the 500 days. If anybody has any good ideas for goals to add to the calendar feel free to comment here...I was thinking things like drink 8 glasses of water, spend an extra 10 minutes at the gym...etc.

Also, if there are any other brides-to-be with advice or that would like to join in so that we can support and motivate each other, feel free to post or friend me!

Replies

• dspearsb
    dspearsb Posts: 186
    Options
    What about eating at least 3 fruit or veggies a day? Or adding more fiber?
  • hm379
    hm379 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi,

It's not my wedding I'm loosing weight for but my sisters, as I'm her Maid of Honour. :) Thought I'd say Hi and wish you the best of luck! You've plenty of time, with only 8 weeks til the final dress fitting I'm feeling confident now too that I can loose the last few lbs that I wanted too in time.

I've been drinking flavoured teas, particularly love the Twinning's Fresh & Fruity Range, only 2 calories each. Find when I count them I drink 8 glasses or there abouts most days now, They're definatly worth a try if you can get them in you local supermarket :)

xx