Favorite scent/perfume??

Options

Replies

• SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I got Guilty by Gucci for Christmas, my new favourite.

2nd favourite, Ange ou Demon by Givenchy

Signature scent - Very Irresistable by Givnechy this makes me weak at the knees!

Unfortunately I work in an office that is scent free so I only enjoy on the weekends. It sure makes it last longer!

Karen
  • Daisygurl7
    Daisygurl7 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    my favs pure poison-cd
    classique-jpg

I love this as well!!
  • trackgirl_08
    trackgirl_08 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love ROCK PRINCESS by Vera Wang....OMG that smells so good.
    I also like P.S. I Love You from Bath and Body Works
    I get alot of complements on both of them when I wear them
  • numberscolors
    Options
    I'm a BIG fan of flower bomb!!!!. I love the Black MAC perfume as well. Marc Jacobs is lovely too!

i adore the black MAC as well!! spicy, vanilla florals are the best!
  • numberscolors
    Options
    I got Guilty by Gucci for Christmas, my new favourite.

2nd favourite, Ange ou Demon by Givenchy

Signature scent - Very Irresistable by Givnechy this makes me weak at the knees!

Unfortunately I work in an office that is scent free so I only enjoy on the weekends. It sure makes it last longer!

Karen

i love ange ou demon... yum
  • vanillasugar
    vanillasugar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm not personally fond of fruity or overly floral scents, but I used to love to wear Panthere by Cartier. And the bottle was adorable, had two little panthers climbing up each side of the top.

Now, I pretty much stick to Vanilla - warm vanilla sugar by bath and body works or their Vanilla Bean Noel that they used to put out at Christmas - that stuff smells like sugar cookies and vanilla mixed. Yummmmmmm. Heh, that's why I picked this user ID lol
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    My life, In order of perfumes I have loved:

Shalimar: smells like my parents happily married
    Opium: smells like My alluring mother
    Love's Baby Soft: smells like Junior High, as well as Charlie
    Obsession: loved this in High school
    Sun Moon Stars by Lagerfeld: was wearing this when I Met my husband
    these days I am loving Vintage Soul by Curve, I like the scent OK, but I get tons of compliments anytime I have it on, so apparently it smells great on my skin.
    I LOVE Thierry Mugler's Angel, but alas my husband hates it. I love the tuberose undercurrent, and most perfumes that have tuberose scent included, but this flower is just too strong for me to wear. :sad:
  • naomihandler
    naomihandler Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I do love Miss Dior, I also like Chanel Chance and Marc Jacobs Lola
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I love Victoria Secret's Heavenly..soooo good :) Not too fruity or flowery.
  • caroline1851
    Options
    I don't wear perfume, but i love Secret Wonderland body cream from Bath and Body Works.
  • mountainwoman98
    mountainwoman98 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Depending on the mood my favorites are Armani Code for women and Nautica-My Voyage
  • JoviChick73
    Options
    Cherry Blossom from Bath and Body Works. I get so many compliments when I wear it too :)
  • redruthie
    Options
    Calvin Klein- Euphoria

I have received lots of compliments on it

I love this one! My fave!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Viva La Juicy - Juicy Couture
    Romance - Ralph Lauren
    8- Abercrombie & Fitch

Oooooh I totally forgot about Viva La Juicy. I also like the LAMB perfume.....but I ADORE just about anything that has Gwen Stefani's name on it. :love: :love: :love:
  • girlsaint
    girlsaint Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I love perfume. Right now I have an Ed Hardy one that I wear everyday, and a Guess one that I wear on weekends and evenings. I like to try new perfumes, but it is funny how they smell completely different on everyone....the perfume lady at our local Shoppers Drug Mart called me over and told me they had a new perfume that was wonderful. I wasn't wearing any that day, so I sprayed it right on my neck to try it out. It was called Notorious..... well. I didn't like it at first, and then it got worse. By the time I got to my car I was so grossed out and half gagging, I drove home and showered to get it off me lol. The next day I swear I could still smell it. She absolutely loved it. :sick:

Now I spray them on the little perfume sample papers BEFORE I spray them on myself.:bigsmile:
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    My favorites : Shalimar
    Oscar
    Loves Baby Soft
    Midnight Musk - discontinued years ago
    Vanilla Musk

I have to be very careful when it comes to scents, when applied to my skin they turn in a nasty nasty way. I apply only to my clothes. I also have to avoid anything with a gardinia base to it, for some reason that smell will triger a migraine.
  • Anidorie
    Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    britney spears- curios
  • nikkimoon1382
    nikkimoon1382 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I wear flowerbomb too! I LOVE it! such a romantic scent.
    I also wear Jean Paul Gaultier's Classique a lot and it has just the prettiest bottle : )
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I think I need to branch out and try some new perfumes. My son bought me the Cherry Blossoms gift set from Bath and Body Works one Christmas and that is sooooo pretty smelling.
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of a perfume junky and my sense of smell is extremely important to me. I'd love to hear what your favorite perfumes and natural scents are!

I am in love with Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf. As far as natural smells go, I love plumeria, lilac, and almond extract!

OMG.. I am SOOO a perfume junky and Flowerbomb is my all time fave!! I get so many compliments from men & women alike when I wear this. And the best part, it's not something that's caught on and everyone around me is wearing. The best!

I also like Cool Water for Women by Davidoff, ,Armani Sheer Code, Pink Sugar Sensual and Burberry Brit Sheer.