Just my random thought, but...

Options
..at the point you're at now, what is the one piece of clothing that you wear and it brings your "sexy" out?! LOL....What is your goal item of clothing that you want to wear and feel your sexiest?

For me, right now, I have a pair of Apple Bottom jeans that I just love the way my big 'ol butt looks in them. My goal piece of clothing to wear and feel sexy is NOTHING!! I want to be able to look at myself naked and say, "Damn girl, you're HOOOTTTTT!!!! LOLOLOL :laugh:

I guess what I'm saying is love yourself at whatever stage you're at! Work with what you got while you're working on making it better!!

Replies

• dspearsb
    dspearsb Posts: 186
    Options
    I think for me it would be a pair of skinny jeans. for the longest time I've either had the "mommy pouch" or "muffin top" whenever I get dressed. But I'm slowly losing it and hopefully will become one of the HOT moms at my kids school. LOL.
  • caseymcq
    Options
    TOTALLY AGREE!!! I can't wait for someone to say to me, "YOU have 3 kids?? I can't tell"!! LOL
  • losingheyhey
    Options
    Well i dont have one piece of clothing that brings out my sexy lol.. I wish I did.. After I drop alot of weight I wanna get into a a cute shirt...
  • Scarletblue
    Options
    I just watched the movie faster with Dwayne johnson and there is a girl in there who is wearing a robe open with black panties and bra I want to do that.
  • sierraskooter
    Options
    My one piece of clothing that brings out my "sexy": NOTHING!

My dream clothes?? Anything smaller than what I wear now: A size 20W!
  • caseymcq
    Options
    I just watched the movie faster with Dwayne johnson and there is a girl in there who is wearing a robe open with black panties and bra I want to do that.
    HECK YEAH!!! I can't wait to wear stuff like that for my husband and actually feel sexy! Of course, he loves me like I am now, but I WANT TO FEEL IT!!
  • caseymcq
    Options
    My one piece of clothing that brings out my "sexy": NOTHING!

My dream clothes?? Anything smaller than what I wear now: A size 20W!
    Well, you are on the right track of BRINGING SEXY BACK, GIRLFRIEND!!! Get it, girl!!!
  • caseymcq
    Options
    Well i dont have one piece of clothing that brings out my sexy lol.. I wish I did.. After I drop alot of weight I wanna get into a a cute shirt...
    Cute shirts!Yes! i want to be able to wear a tube top in the summer and feel confident! Keep up your good work!