Options

Replies

• loushep
    loushep Posts: 191
    Options
    trial effort

3564407.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Well i found out how to add my ticker but i can't work out how to add a signature. When i click on my ticker it wont let me add any info, copy and paste only
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    trial effort

3564407.png

Well i found out how to add my ticker but i can't work out how to add a signature. When i click on my ticker it wont let me add any info, copy and paste only

it says it right next to my topics hun on the tabs just above this xx

oh and iv got a 2lb loss in for the Northern Numpties :)
  • vladikavkaz
    vladikavkaz Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Adding my thanks for running this.

Up the South!
  • Annerea
    Annerea Posts: 104
    Options
    2 lbs off this week for the Northeners!!
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    My weigh in day is Saturday, and I had 4lbs off :smile:

I had a sneaky little go on the scales this morning, and I have another lb off towards next weeks result!! I may have to go to over to England at silly-o-clock on Saturday morning, so may not be able to weigh in... I'll weigh tomorrow morning instead and use that weight if absolutely necessary :smile:
  • emc2003
    emc2003 Posts: 29
    Options
    Hello all,

2lb off for me this morning when I weighed in. Whoop! Must have been all the cheerleading last night :laugh:

Will message with the results, too.
  • gillleeman
    gillleeman Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same this week for the softies.
  • pamp1emousse
    pamp1emousse Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Ah - I just posted to the other thread by accident. Which one are we supposed to be using?!

Anyway... My sincerest apologies to my fellow southerners - I maintained ... I think maybe I should've eaten my exercise calories this week (was trying to make up for my birthday weekend...) Anyway, next week will be better!

Big well done to everyone who's posted losses!
  • backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I think I've been allocated to the Southern Softies! :flowerforyou:

Is there an official weigh-in day? :smile:
  • Matt_S_1978
    Matt_S_1978 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I think I've been allocated to the Southern Softies! :flowerforyou:

Is there an official weigh-in day? :smile:

Only you're own days for weigh in when we started the comp. I think the results are printed up here every weekend.
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    bumping for topics!! go northern numpties..... cant wait to see the results :)
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Also just want to thank Rosy for taking this on.

Rosy you are a star!!!

Agreed !
  • loushep
    loushep Posts: 191
    Options
    trial effort

3564407.png

it says it right next to my topics hun on the tabs just above this xx

oh and iv got a 2lb loss in for the Northern Numpties :)

Thanks lushy :happy:
  • James_H
    James_H Posts: 48
    Options
    I am rocking it this week for the Southern Softies - 3.5lb since Monday, let's see what happens over the weekend!

All of you, please feel free to add me as a friend - I need as much motivation as possible!
  • mellissacase
    Options
    Hello, I really didn't believe my scales this morning had to do it twice! I've lost 4lbs and I'v reached my first goal too, YAH!!!!!

Wishing everyone a happy wkend xxxxx
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Well done to everyone....

I'm leaving for my sisters at 11am and there are still 7 people from North and 5 people from South to check in, so it looks like the results won't be out until I'm back tomorrow.

Congratulations to those who lost, and congratulations to those who haven't lost and are prepared to say so...as we know in this game, that is part of life and it's keeping on the bandwagon when you've had no reward from the scales that is really difficult.

I've still no idea which team will come out on top....it's been a ding dong match all week.....

(BTW I just weighed in- lost 5lbs for North :happy: )

Ros x
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I lost 1lb for the northerners, sorry it couldn't be more.
  • James501
    James501 Posts: 148
    Options
    Rosey maybe we should praise the person who losses the most in a week too. Then we can all kiss there *kitten* for a week. Being the woman with the stats would that be easy for you to announce aswell??

Up the south

James
  • elfward
    elfward Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to seeing the results, though I'm a little worried about my erratic behaviour over the last few days which may not have great results for next week's weigh in :(
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I'm just cheerleader but have lost 1.7kg this week so back to the lower end of my maintenance range :happy: It'll only be a matter of time before it fluctuates back up again, I keep losing and gaining the same couple of kg's over and over!

Well done to everyone this week, keep up the good work