where r my 215 pounds size 18 gals??

Options

Replies

• Blobbyblelly
    Options
    Hi all I'm currently in an 18/20 biggest I've ever been,have a wardrobe full of 16's so for now my goal is to get back into them,I'm a keen walker and cover a fair few miles each week just redfaced & sweatily!My biggest downfall is not eating during the day,then binging of an evening.Any one want to add as a friend,please do :-)
  • xSirensSong
    xSirensSong Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Currently 216.4 & a size 16/18 (depending on the bottoms)

Anyone is free to add me! I love getting support! ^___^ <3

:flowerforyou:
  • RoxyDisaster
    RoxyDisaster Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mgk07ueq9p1rew6ymo1_500.gif
  • slimjame
    slimjame Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    This is going to help you reach your goals :). I started using MFP a little over 10 months ago. If I hadn't found those with similar goals, I probably wouldn't have been as successful as I have been. I am down to 176lbs after starting at a scary 271lbs. This site (and really more accurately...this community) will definitely help you succeed. Good luck!
  • janiceLrailton
    Options
    That's me! Just reached 215 this week. Weigh & measure absolutely everything in my day and log in several times a day.
  • 143Meowww
    143Meowww Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 216 and size 16. I started logging about three weeks ago.
    I log everyday so far. :)
  • catb58
    catb58 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm up there, too. Lost 10 before I joined MFP and this morning hit 224. Size 18....now, although I was making them "fit" 15 pounds ago. :embarassed:

I'm on every day and at weird hours when I'm working night shift.
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    So many wonderful and inspiring women! I started at 218 and am down to 204. I hope to be approximately 130 by the time I'm done with my journey (in 2 years). I'd love more fitness and motivational friends.

I'm going to try to add you ladies, but please feel free to add me first!
  • catb58
    catb58 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else find it difficult to "reach out and touch someone?"

I guess it's just training from RL and keeping to myself, but I find myself worrying about if someone who friends me will think my food choices are goofy or that I'm not trying as hard as I should or that I should be doing different or more exercising or just ask "why would I want to friend her?"

Looking forward to more self confidence as the weight gets gone! :drinker:
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    I'm 220 and a size 16, but quite a few years older than you.
    Please feel free to add me though, I don't usually act my age because at 50 I get to do what I want.
    Bahahahahaha!!!
    Good luck to ya either way.
  • DaniDC28
    DaniDC28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Let's do this!! I keep staying within the same 5-6 pounds - so annoying! Want to get be below 210!! I log everyday and will help motivate! :flowerforyou:
  • jptrgrl1111
    jptrgrl1111 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I started at the end of May at 224 the heaviest I've ever been and a snug size 18 at 5'7" (well almost 7", nobody will ever give me that last 1/4"...). I'm down to 194.5 as of today but NO idea what size I could squeeze into. The clothes in my closet ranges from a 6 to an 18 so every now & then I grab something and try it on again :) it's my own personal "home shopping club". My goal is to look like my profile pic again. That's me at about 140-145 lbs :) which I less than I weighed in the 5th grade!! Feel free to add me in too! I'm on here most every day but doing it with diet, not exercise
  • Leenda62
    Leenda62 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am almost there! 224 size 20! Please feel free to add me.
  • corriewright
    corriewright Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started out at 220 but have lost 50 pounds over the last 6 months. I started at size 18 and now am down to a size 10. I am currently stuck! Very frustrated but determined to continue this journey. I am only counting calories and don't really exercise regualry. I am sure my best answer is to exercise but I am lacking motivation to start exercising. I eat 1200 calories regulary and feel discouraged that it is not enough. Blah, blah, blah... Discouraged!!
  • samgil89
    Options
    Hey girls! Got myfitnesspal last year and over that time lost a stone! Now I'm going hard and almost 4 weeks in and down 15lbs :)
    My goal weight is 154lbs and started this time around at 226! I'm loving myfitnesspal and it's definitely the reason I'm losing weight (along with the pain of exercise hehe!)

Add me if you like! Need all the motivation going! X
  • shadowofender
    shadowofender Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I fit ito some 18's, but all my 20's are too lose...
    I also weigh way more than 215 cause I'm so tall. 280 to be precise...but anyone that wants can add me.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    She melted away over the past year and a half. Sorry.
  • xxval21xx
    xxval21xx Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hello, Im Valerie.
    Im 20 years old, work full time and go to school part time. I currently live with my boyfriend and for now i am taking care of my little brother as well... I am also a business owner and my schedule is very busy and gets overwhelming. I started my journey at 254.3 im now 239.3 and my weight in is tomorrow( fingers crossed i lost more) I am very active on here and could really use all your support. I have no idea what clothing size i am.... I only wear yoga pants (XL) and most of my shirts are from many years so they are most likely all stretched to fit me at my weight. Theres really no way to say what size of jeans i am im guessing my shirt size is XL and sometimes 1X depending on how its made. If any of you are interested, feel free to add me :)
  • katelyn002
    katelyn002 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hey there ladies.... My name is Kate and I was just about to go write something of my own to find people to friend on here but this looks like a good post...
    I did weigh 225-230and I was in a size 16-18, however I currently lost a bit and I'm around 205 in a size 14. I'm 28 years old and a mom or three. I'm currently going back to school while doing small stuff on the side like Beachbody.
    I really am looking for more support on here so if you or anyone with the same sort of story would like to message me and friend me I'd be happy to get the request! Hope to talk to you soon ????
  • SusannaBanana5293
    SusannaBanana5293 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am new again to MFP and am 42 years old. I weigh 239 lbs and wear a size 18. I am 5'11" so that helps spread all this loveliness out a little, but still want to be down to around 200 lbs one day :) I am looking for friends with similar goals and would love to have some friends that are close to my age. Feel free to add me if you would like!