where r my 215 pounds size 18 gals??

Options
1235»

Replies

• GinjaNinjaTara
    Options
    Heya everyone,

I'm 189 down from 205 pounds wooo :) Add me, as it would be good to keep each other motivated and share tips!

xx
  • KatieSvelte
    Options
    Im 204 and size 16! Hey, we can all use a little support. Add me if you like!
  • SsetAdnama
    SsetAdnama Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Started a month ago at 215 sz 18, now down to 203 sz 16/18. 36 y/o, full-time student. If TMI and occasional NSFW posts don't bother you, please feel free to add me as a friend! My current goal is to fit a size 2XL Doctor Who t-shirt that was shipped to me in error (should have been 3XL.) My long-term goal is to get down to 125-145, look, feel, and be healthy.
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura! I'm Nancy - size 18 and currently 220. Feel free to add me if you want, I am pretty active on MFP.
  • StormageddonDLOA
    StormageddonDLOA Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! My highest weight ever was 240 two years ago. Since then I've yo-yoed and I was about 224 recently when I decided to get serious about being healthy. I'm now down to 212 lbs with a goal weight of 160. I've been running, lifting, and logging like a fiend this past month and I want to stay motivated to lead a healthy life all the time! Anyone who wants supportive friends feel free to add me.
  • medlaura
    medlaura Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, just on update. I posted this some time around July 2014
    Weighed in at 215 and actually gained 5 more in August

I am happy to say that i currently weigh in at 207.. DOWN 13 pounds.

If someone happens to see this post , comment your story, your weight, and what your goals are. I would love to read your stories. I will also add me if you'd like me to :blush:
  • tonna62181
    tonna62181 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You all can add me:) I'm in that area now.
  • missylectro
    missylectro Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    That's where I started
  • Shammyface
    Shammyface Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello! :D 20 year old student, 219lbs as of this morning, size 18. Trying to reach 160 by next September. Anyone can add me! I am not a food diary role model though!