Best Youtube (or free internet) Fitness Videos

Options
Hi!
I just got into the year 2014 and got a Google Chromecast, so I now have the ability to workout to youtube and other internet fitness videos!
Every once in a while I see people on MFP talking about their youtube workouts, and I was curious - what are the great ones?
I am looking for something awesome to workout to for free tonight.
Any suggestions??

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    The Jessica Smith channel, Exercise TV and BeFit are good
  • desidieter
    desidieter Posts: 195
    Options
    I really like Fitness Blender!

Me, too. One of my biggest gripes with online or DVD workouts is the annoying music and the annoying instructors. FB's videos are music-less, so you can use your own music instead, and Kelli and Daniel are not annoying or overly enthusiastic/unrealistic at all. :)
  • sakuya3834
    sakuya3834 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    If you like pilates, there are the Blogilates videos. I also hear a lot of good things about Fitness Blender.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    b
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Bikini Body Mommy, Zuzka Light, Sara Solomon, Melissa Bender, XHIT Daily, Millionaire Hoy, Melissa Loja, and GymRa.
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Here's my workout list so far:

The beginning is beginner Zumba, then a pile of how-to videos on specific Zumba moves. The very end is my Leslie Sansone Walk at Home videos. I'm going to add other dance fitness videos at some point like Bollywood and belly dancing.
  • Gmtribble90
    Gmtribble90 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Def BeFit. Love the Jillian Michaels workouts :)
  • hotjodels
    hotjodels Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    when it's crappy outside, I have always liked using Leslie Sansone's walk at home videos on youtube. I've also used Fitness Blender and HASfit videos on there. : ]
  • Redribbon73
    Redribbon73 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yes I use chromecast too for fitness videos. Jillian michaels, fitness blender and many others mentioned above.
  • doctorregenerated
    doctorregenerated Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You are all awesome! Thanks!!
    Can't wait to put these kids to bed and start replacing the endless amounts of Frozen and Lego Movie youtube clips with some exercise stuff!!!
  • detoxrobot
    Options
    I know it has been mentioned but I really enjoy fitness blender too! the kickboxing ones are my favorite :)
  • crysy1
    crysy1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I found a bunch of these dance/zumba type on you tube by "fitness by jessica" set to the popular pop hits. Or fitness blender channel. (they have hundreds of different videos) this is my favorite: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vve4BVTZ0QU&list=PLsAxCOOOtgheK5MTCQCDktABPdMl8yJL_&index=4.

i like using youtube because i get bored easily and love being able to do different videos.
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    bump