Weight loss in spite of major injury. (Pics)

Options
scccipcc
scccipcc Posts: 6 Member
Hello, I just wanted to post some progress pics of my weight loss. My heaviest pic was taken in the fall of 2006, and I was around 365. I decided to lose weight in January of 2007 and lost about 85 pounds. I stopped losing in the summer of 2007, and my weight went back to around 304. I stayed at that weight until May of 2014. I tried to start losing again in February of 2012, but ruptured my Achilles tendon and needed surgery. I had to be 8 weeks of non-weight bearing on the tendon, and then it took another 3 months of rehab. It would be about 18 months before my leg started to feel "right" again. I began again on May 17 of this year and have since lost 40 pounds. So from my first pic to my most recent I have lost about 100 pounds. I hope that everyone remains encouraged in losing the weight, it truly is worth it!

2r47402.jpg

2dsig3l.jpg

343heo5.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!