Favorite Videos/DVDs/Wii for Exercise?

Options
Just curious to see what everyone likes. I am currently "doing":

- 30 Day Shred (on day 4)
- AM and PM Yoga
- 10-Minute Solutions Ultimate Boot Camp

I want to get the Zumba for Wii but its close to $60??? Ouch. I'm a girl on a tight budget!

I also have access to "FitChannel" on my On-Demand and most are free just to spice things up.

What does everyone else like to do?

Replies

• morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I use the Wii Fit from time to time. It gives me a good workout. Especially, as more exercises unlock.
  • TerriMama23
    Options
    i want the zumba & Just dance for wii
    but right now i do Rythem Parade on the Wii
    its a great workout ....
  • stephaniekendrick
    stephaniekendrick Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Walmart has zumba for wii fro $36....I take actual zumba classes and love them to death...don't want to do anything else but that! I am hoping to pick up zumba for my wii soon to supplement at home when I don't have scheduled classes.
  • WarriorWomanMaxine
    WarriorWomanMaxine Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Iam doing ea sports active 2 i have had it since nov and iam still loving it and it can really make you sweat
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Just Dance 2, Wii Fit Plus, and 10-Minute Solution: Knock-Out Body. I also play the regular Wii Sports, Tennis can be a pretty good work out if you get into it. I'm looking into buying the EA Sports Active, and would LOVE to try Zumba.
  • irishrose22
    irishrose22 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I love Just dance 2!! So much fun, and my girls love doing it with me. As for the Zumba one, thats on the list to buy soon. I dont have wii fit stuff.
  • justahorsen
    Options
    I'm currently about half way through the wii Active 30 day challenge (beginner) and I love it....something different every workout, rest days built in (those days I walk/run on the treadmill) and as you do it longer the reps increase.....I want to get through all levels of this one then go on to Active 2.....
  • MrsKelly73
    Options
    I have just dance 1 and 2 and The actual DVD Zumba that you buy online from Zumba fitness. It was pretty pricey for it BUT it is great!! I'm loving it but i'm so outta shape I can't do more than 25 minutes...
    I don't get winded with just dance like i do with Zumba...so I've been sticking with the Zumba DVD to get more calorie burn.
    I honestly think what ever direction you decide to take will be a plus...good luck!