What was the worst thing about overweight?

Options
2»

Replies

• annadjanssen
    annadjanssen Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Not fitting places, like amusement parks rides, some public restroom stalls, I'll functioning seatbelts. Also, shopping for clothes. Having to drive an hour to find a store that carries my size the trying to find a shirt that covers my stomach.
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    Thigh burn
  • FaylinaMeir
    FaylinaMeir Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    everything... :grumble: :noway:

but... if I have to pick I would probably say having the abiilty to flap my stomach fat up and down is probably the worst. Or when I move around a lot it makes noise. Granted not as much as it used to. :sick: :huh:
  • bezerkus
    bezerkus Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Significant other has way more headaches at night:wink:
  • Megan101792
    Options
    Since he said it first I was going to say ex always put me in a great position but all it could see was my fat stomach staring at me. Made it less enjoyable at times
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm still overweight… but things are getting better.

But… pretty much everything.

Not being able to go shopping with your friends because you know no matter where you go…. NOTHING will fit you. Along with that… having to dress in a way that does not fit your style or personality because you have to settle for whatever fits. Seatbelts that don't fit. Booths at restaurants that you can't fit in. When people try to describe you… you're always referred to as "the fat one." Dumb@$$ assumptions made about your personality, lifestyle, health (mental and physical), and intelligence simply because of your weight.

Yeah… Pretty much everything.
  • Country_Lights62010
    Options
    No one ever really sees ME. They just see my fat.
  • Megan101792
    Options

Yes
  • Fitdoge
    Fitdoge Posts: 52 Member
    Options

This describes 100% of my problems, lady you are a poet.

Other than that, turning my head and feeling my neck fat crease, or being afraid of sitting on things for fear of breaking everything my butt touches. :/ I also hate that I hate when my boyfriend looks at me, because I wish I could be prettier, even if he thinks I'm pretty anyway.
  • Morgan5647
    Morgan5647 Posts: 598 Member
    Options

This describes 100% of my problems, lady you are a poet.

Other than that, turning my head and feeling my neck fat crease, or being afraid of sitting on things for fear of breaking everything my butt touches. :/ I also hate that I hate when my boyfriend looks at me, because I wish I could be prettier, even if he thinks I'm pretty anyway.

:sad:
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Sore knees, pinching rolls. clothes that dont fit, feeling blah from eating too much or crap foods.
  • Megan101792
    Options
    Yes feeling Crap from having bad diet yes