Met my husband on myfitnesspal!

Options
Hey everybody! I'm Lauren. I met my husband on myfitnesspal.com on February 13, 2012 and we were married December 15, 2012! We now have a 6 month old daughter, Sadie. I fell off the wagon after getting married and having a baby but have decided I'd like to try my hardest to get back on the wagon. My goal weight loss for now is 28 pounds to get under 300 pounds. Add me as a friend if you'd like! I stay on the Internet a lot because I am in school for Psychology and take only online courses. I promise to encourage you if you encourage me. GOOD LUCK!

Replies

• itsbasschick
    itsbasschick Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    that's a very cool way to meet - myfitnesspal changes lives in more ways than expected sometimes :)
  • My_Only_Hope
    My_Only_Hope Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi! Congrat's that is awesome! best luck to you both!
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I met my husband on BrokenLizard.com.
  • Tanlil2014
    Options
    Very cool way to meet!!
  • laurenmelton2288
    Options
    It was! We met and just knew it was right. I'm hoping one day we will lose the weight we need to and myfitnesspal can share our story :)

We moved very fast! lol We met on here February 13, 2012...met in person March 11, 2012 and he proposed May 12, 2012! We were married December 15, 2012...I got pregnant on our honeymoon, miscarried February 14, 2013, got pregnant again in May 2013 and our due date for second baby was the same day I miscarried...February 14, 2014! But she came February 8 :)
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Wow that's fab i met my fiancé online 12 yrs ago and we now have 3 children feel free to add me