What appliances are on your counter?

Options

Replies

• sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    VITAMIX, toaster oven, coffee maker, Cuisinart, ice cream maker, KitchenAid...
    I use them all frequently except the ice cream maker, not sure why I have it out...
  • Sarra33
    Sarra33 Posts: 30
    Options
    I love kitchen gadgets!

On the counter:

Kettle
    Keurig
    Toaster
    Blender
    Microwave
    Bread maker
    Food scale
    Kitchen Aid

In the cupboard:

Waffle maker
    Ice Cream maker
    Yonana machine
    Popcorn Machine
    Cotton Candy maker
    Food processor
    Panini press
    Immersion blender
    Deep Fryer
    3 crock pots
    Excalibur 9 tray dehydrator
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    TBH i don't have much out on the counter. I like areas to look clear lol. Bit of OCD i guess lol.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    all of them are on the counter as they do not have hover-pads ;-)
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Wow. We're ultra sparse around here. Besides the obvious fridge and stove/oven, the microwave is the only thing that stays out. The toaster gets used virtually every day but it still gets put away.

ETA: Oh yeah, I keep my food scale out too.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    We have lots of gadgets, but only 3 that stay out. {that is not counting the microwave, which is built in above the stove} The coffee pot is on the central island bar, toaster is on counter between stove and fridge, and toaster oven is on small table at end of the bar. Well, four if you count my food scale. It has a place in the cabinet above the microwave, but it rarely gets put up.

A food processor is stored in floor to ceiling cabinet/bookshelves {cookbook storage} unit. Everything else is in the storage room on the back porch {right outside kitchen}
    2 bread machines
    3 electric grills
    3 crock pots
    1 roaster oven
    2 more food processors
    2 big bowl type mixers
    1 handheld mixer
    1 waffle maker
    1 electric skillet
    1 electric tortilla cooker

There are several other small items, but I can't think of what they are for right now. {I'm at work}

Larro
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    tassimo
    crock pot
    microwave
    food scale

no other machines, blender broke and hasnt been replaced yet
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    We have little counter space, so not enough room for everything we use daily:

On the counter:
    Coffee pot (for the morning caff slam)
    Keurig (for evening cuppa)
    Toaster
    Rice cooker (also used for steaming veggies and meat, and well, anything; I LOVE this thing)
    ETA: Duh, FOOD SCALE (forgot, that's an appliance, too. it rests on the stove when not in use)

Not on the counter but used several times weekly:
    Crock pot
    Stick blender

Hardly used items:
    Belgian waffler
    Nesco roaster (pulled out for holidays and BBQ's--this is my other small appliance LOVE)
    Osterizer blender
    Hand mixer
    Stick blender (yeah, lots of mixers for someone who doesn't bake)
  • ByronJP
    ByronJP Posts: 67
    Options
    Kitchen aid stand mixer. Pasta attachments are my favorite
    Toaster
    French press
    Kettle
    George Foreman grill (often, but gets put away)
  • BettJo64
    BettJo64 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    coffee pot, undercounter electric can opener, food processor, George Foreman grill, and digital scale :bigsmile:
  • 00Allie00
    00Allie00 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I have a teeny kitchen, so all I really have, appliance wise are a Vitamix and a toaster oven. I don't have very many other gadgets. A food processor that lives in a cupboard and that's about it.

69775866.png[/url]
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Our kitchen is large with a lot of (outdated 1970s linoleum) counterspace, so I have room for all of my things.

-Toaster (it's the oven style thing, not the one that just holds a few slices of bread upright).
    -Microwave
    -Can opener
    -Nutribullet
    -Food scale <3
    -Coffee pot <3<3
    -Wine preserver (I think this is what it's called?)
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    We have lots of gadgets, but only 3 that stay out. {that is not counting the microwave, which is built in above the stove} The coffee pot is on the central island bar, toaster is on counter between stove and fridge, and toaster oven is on small table at end of the bar. Well, four if you count my food scale. It has a place in the cabinet above the microwave, but it rarely gets put up.

A food processor is stored in floor to ceiling cabinet/bookshelves {cookbook storage} unit. Everything else is in the storage room on the back porch {right outside kitchen}
    2 bread machines
    3 electric grills
    3 crock pots
    1 roaster oven
    2 more food processors
    2 big bowl type mixers
    1 handheld mixer
    1 waffle maker
    1 electric skillet
    1 electric tortilla cooker

There are several other small items, but I can't think of what they are for right now. {I'm at work}

Larro

I forgot the can opener. It is on the counter to the left of the sink. And there is also an espresso machine in the storage room.
  • KrazyFluffy
    KrazyFluffy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Microwave
    Toaster Oven
    Rice Cooker
    Blender
    Electric Kettle
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    On the counter: coffeemaker (my dad's, as nobody else touches it), toaster, griddle, the can opener that no longer works (we now use a manual one)...the microwave is on the opposite wall in its own cubby hole
    Hidden: various sizes of slow cookers, blender, handheld mixer, George Foreman grill, electric skillet
    In a box yet to open: breakfast sandwich maker
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    Options
    On the counter:

toaster
    Keurig
    microwave (alrhough technically it's not taking up counter space, it has its own little cubby)

In cupboard but see use fairly often:

hand mixer
    mini slow cooker
    kettle
    knockoff foreman grill

In cupboard gathering dust:

blender
    Magic Bullet (never used, it was a gift)
    ice cream maker (freeze chamber is taking up space in the freezer, all ready to go, lol)
    waffle iron

Special mention to the breadmaker that occupies counter space but hasn't actually been used in over 6 years.

I hate cooking. I mean, I seriously hate cooking. So, to me, kitchen appliances are a waste of money and space unless they significantly reduce cooking effort or produce something really yummy (like homemade ice cream).
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    Tassimo coffee machine
    Kettle
    Toaster
    Bread machine
    Blender
    Mixer
  • Ump78
    Ump78 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Huge kitchen, but only my coffee maker stays out. EVERYTHING else has a place in the cabinet. I hate clutter.
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Tassimo
    kettle
    coffee maker
    toaster over

put away but frequently used:
    immersion blender
    food processor
    rice cooker
    slushie maker

put away and infrequently used:
    slow cooker
    electric fry pan/dutch oven

I need more cupboard space - or I just need to get rid of more junk, like 19 coffee mugs taking up residence in one cupboard (max we use is 4)