What was your greediest binge??

Options
I have always had a huge appetite and I remember one night I felt absolutely half starved. Went for a pub dinner, had a chicken and bacon barbecaue stack with chunky chips. We then went to KFC and I had a zinger tower burger and fries. AND not only that we then went to Macdonalds and ate 3 possibly four cheeseburgers.

Can anyone top that?? Feel ashamed to look back. It's a wonder I'm not triple the size.

And don't get me started on my addiction to Haagan Daaz... I now call it devils food!

Replies

• helenamonks
    Options
    Before I start, I absolutely love this topic, its like an ugly look down memory lane.

Probably the worst binge I went on was a Caniac with Extra toast and extra sauce, then an hour later I ate pizza, then 30 mins later I ate like 2 debbie cakes.

Ugh, I feel like a cow.

Good thing is, yesterday I ate canes and got so sick, I'll prolly never eat it again. :) yay heartburn!

:bigsmile:
  • Octomonkey
    Octomonkey Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend once got us a family sized KFC bucket that was for 4 PEOPLE!! That was a looong time ago. Another time we had just sweets and chocolate for dinner ew! It's ok now though 'cause he's supportive of my diet and doesn't tempt me with bad food. Though he does get bigger portions now as mine are smaller :D
  • ammp
    ammp Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Novices! I joke of course, but at my worst I've cleared a large pizza with a 1 or 2 lt or soda and a full sized bag of chips and two Sather's bags of candy for dessert. I've also spent $20 at fast food places using only the dollar menu.
    Once I bought a birthday cake......it wasn't anyones birthday.
  • kekkerz
    Options
    One time I ate an entire pizza, a quart of ice cream (not a pint, a QUART), a bag of chex mix (one of the family size ones), and a bag of chocolate in the course of an evening...

Yeah... It's a miracle I am not 4x my size, So glad those times are far far far far behind me.
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    During one of my phases where i wasn't dieting or exercising and it was that ToM. I made three boxes worth of brownies. They were literally as thick as a cake and my boyfriend and I finished it in less than two days. I ate most of them. : /

Man i love brownies.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    WOW! How did you eat all that without barfing? LOL

I can binge...but I guess my stomach is small because I can barely make it through my favorite burger and fries without feeling sick.
  • JaneZv
    JaneZv Posts: 200
    Options
    2 whole regular pizza hut pizza, a pint of ice cream, 2 pieces of KFC chicken, plus fries and potatoes, all in a single meal. I put it into MFP and it's more than 7,000 calories. This was in december 2010. lol. :grumble:
  • noltes2
    noltes2 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Novices! I joke of course, but at my worst I've cleared a large pizza with a 1 or 2 lt or soda and a full sized bag of chips and two Sather's bags of candy for dessert. I've also spent $20 at fast food places using only the dollar menu.
    Once I bought a birthday cake......it wasn't anyones birthday.

:D This gave me a good laugh! Buying a birthday cake for no ones birthday, I hadn't thought of that! My worst would probably be a whole box of rice crispy treats, heaping bowl of cookie dough ice cream, 2 peanut butter fudge bars, ruffles potatoe chips and 2 diet cokes. Lol the diet soda makes it ok, right?
  • pretty_bird
    Options
    my dad and i bought the tractor wheel looking doughnuts and two cans of whipped cream to top them off. then went home to my step mom, who had ordered pizza. YUM!!
  • razlendazle09
    Options
    mine would be 50 chicken nuggets from Mcdonalds, two large fry's and a double cheeseburger lol!
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    I love this topic! Reading some of the posts makes me feel WAY better about my less than stellar days.

The worst binge I ever had (or at least am most ashamed of) was when I bought 2 packages (24) of the two bite (mini) cupcakes and ate THEM ALL. I was soooo sick. I just looked it up now, and that was over 2,500 calories & just under 150 grams of fat. Gross.
  • jtreadwell
    jtreadwell Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    On my way home from work one morning I ate one of those huge beakfast burritos that weigh like 5lbs with all the yummy cheese, potato, sausage, egg, and salsa. Then I stopped by the donut shop and had a big ol' apple fritter and when I got home I still went to the refrigerator!! My drive home from work is only 20 minutes. I felt like such a slob! Now I am so afraid to even take a cheat day because I dont want to end up back where I was!
    It's so amazing!! Why do we do that to ourselves??
  • synchrohobbit
    synchrohobbit Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I think the worst one I can think of right now was a king size Mr. Goodbar, a movie theater size box of Reese's Pieces, a can of cashews, and three bowls of honey comb. That, my friends, is over 3000 cals and 100 g of fat. Don't know how I managed not to gain a pound after that.
  • kerry2285
    kerry2285 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    what a fab post! This was about a year and a bit ago when things were not so great with an ex and I was egar to please (no idea why!!!).

I made sausage and mash with onion gravy (about 4 full fat sausages and a mountain of mash knowing me!), I was then asked to go out for a chicken burger and chips. I then went home and ate a huge bar of chocolate.

Im not sure what this amounts too and im so ashamed of the way I used to eat! *hangs head* but now im so much different its just the habit of chocolate I havent kicked!