From Obese With Severe Anxiety to a Fit Personal Trainer

Options

Replies

• Kevenmaheu
    Options
    Wow
    What a transformation. Thanks so much for posting that, I was in need of a bit of motivation today.
    Congratulations on an amazing success story

Can't wait to see your success story ;)
  • angel5561
    angel5561 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed with severe anxiety at 14 and hated being around people because of my weight. Your story is really inspiring. Thank you for sharing <3
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing your story! :flowerforyou:
  • ComingUntrue
    ComingUntrue Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You are adorable! Amazing work!
  • donnat238
    donnat238 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Thanks for sharing! Your smile says it all! :)
  • bombshellcertification
    Options
    You flipped the switch! what a turnaround in all areas, confident, strong, healthy, vibrant, fit personal trainer--the picture with girl in your jeans LOL, is great commentary on so many of the changes--love it! wish you could personal train me for the Spartan series...I don't even know you, but seeing what you worked through, tells me you are legit & qualified --schooled by life :) Anxiety and fears are so serious--you are blessed to have overcome--and awesome that you are compelled to share your success/joy/health with others! continued health & joy...Lisa
  • Nuntis
    Nuntis Posts: 63
    Options
    mhmm it can but it just proves if you can do it so can I ^_^
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!!!
  • Kevenmaheu
    Options
    You flipped the switch! what a turnaround in all areas, confident, strong, healthy, vibrant, fit personal trainer--the picture with girl in your jeans LOL, is great commentary on so many of the changes--love it! wish you could personal train me for the Spartan series...I don't even know you, but seeing what you worked through, tells me you are legit & qualified --schooled by life :) Anxiety and fears are so serious--you are blessed to have overcome--and awesome that you are compelled to share your success/joy/health with others! continued health & joy...Lisa

WoW !!!! Your comment made my day!!

Best of success for your spartan race! Be sure to hit me up if you do any in the Quebec area! I'll register with you :)
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    IMHO it all starts with the brain. Start thinking healthy, start eating healthy then you can move healthfully and then, one day, you ARE healthy. Congratulations on whipping anxiety's *kitten* and getting your life back.
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I'd tap that. Haha, but seriously, wow! You've done an amazing job! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • jimennis
    jimennis Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    This is it!! You wanted it and you made it happen. I am 47 6'3 started at 342 and today I hit 299. I read stories like this and it makes want it more! Thank you and well done sir!
  • gallifreyfallsnomore1
    Options
    Holy crap dude thats awesome.
  • chilly1470
    chilly1470 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Marry me.

I bet you'd never say that to the before guy.
  • Libertysfate
    Libertysfate Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing.
  • steveyinasia
    steveyinasia Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Inspirational
  • Armik
    Armik Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You're story is awesome! And I'm glad you didn't leave out the anxiety part. There needs to be more discussion about the link anxiety and poor nutrition/lack of exercise, not to mention the cycle they create. I hope this helps a lot of people.
  • Raney2
    Raney2 Posts: 17
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! Awesome! You're an inspiration! What else can I say? :happy:
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    What an awesome story! Congrats on your transformation and hard work! :happy:
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Well did
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!