I need Nike+ Running friends

Replies

• i try to run 4x10km each week...
    Feel free to add me whatever your goal is.
    screename: csegura82
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    bumping.

Fluffyprincess7
  • jwraggs
    jwraggs Posts: 1
    I try to run every seoncd day
    ID: jwraggs
    I am the one wearing a white hat
  • Kirkman10
    Kirkman10 Posts: 2
    Just started running with this app again. Trying to build up my endurance and just stay active. Add me: akirkman10
  • I've been running 4-5 times a week, sometimes 6 since April trying to build up to a full marathon. Looking to use the app with other active users. I want to say Josh Smith is my user name on Nike+ I'm on a motorcycle and bald, lol
  • I've been running 4-5 times a week, sometimes 6 since April trying to build up to a full marathon. Looking to use the app with other active users. I want to say Josh Smith is my user name on Nike+ I'm on a motorcycle and bald, lol

Or maybe it JoshS53.
  • I added all of you :)

my username is karinmelanie
  • Peezy4President
    Peezy4President Posts: 292 Member
    I just started using the Nike running app, add me plz my name is "Ro.perry"
  • Hi, i'm new too... been using the fuel band for 3 days... totally awesome..

my nike id is: nshah123
  • pgroh87
    pgroh87 Posts: 1 Member
    Everyone can add me pgroh87
  • lilmiss_sunshine29
    lilmiss_sunshine29 Posts: 136 Member
    i can't say i know my username but if you find random requests - it may be me
  • yvettem
    yvettem Posts: 1 Member
    my nike plus username is cestlavette. im new too and need some friends on there
  • moiramac68
    moiramac68 Posts: 9 Member
    Add me. I need all the motivation I can get and I also want you to slag me if I'm being lazy. My Nike ID is Moira_Macpherson and I'm in Ireland. I've ran a half marathon in June 2013 then got lazy. I ran a 10k in Dublin in April, then got lazy again. I am struggling to lose 20kg and realise that increasing my exercise is the way to do it rather than denying myself food that I like. I am going to try to eat sensibly and give myself a treat when I've exercised well and not worry about the calories too much. You can also add me as an MVP friend if you like.
  • toddgerard5
    toddgerard5 Posts: 5 Member
    I have a bunch of new Nike friends. I must say it's motivating to say the least.

Add me: minivandad
  • Nastyness714
    Nastyness714 Posts: 1 Member
    Anyone interested in adding a friend for motivation you are welcome.

Nike+ID is ObieJuanKenobi

So far I have logged in 529 Miles.

Usually run 4 miles 3-4 times a week, hoping to get motivated to do more.

Southern California based.
  • lizlashley2009
    lizlashley2009 Posts: 54 Member
    My Nike+ Id is lizlashley09
  • Hi all,
    I have run 1600 miles with only one friend :( I would also like more Nike Plus friends. My nickname is BryRunsFar. You can friend me if you like on the link

https://secure-nikeplus.nike.com/plus/profile/BryRunsFar/

See you on the virtual track :)
  • AmandaLY17
    AmandaLY17 Posts: 184 Member
    oooo I could use more friends too. I have 2 people on my list and only 1 is active.... AmandaLY17 is my nike+
  • bb2323
    bb2323 Posts: 2 Member
    I also am looking for more friends to add on nike+, my nike+ name is Brenda_Yohannes
  • daynes23
    daynes23 Posts: 94 Member
    same name here as there, daynes23!