I need friends!

Options
Add me! 100+ pounds to lose, but I am doing small goals one at a time. Add me if you wanna be partners!

Replies

• DarylLouis
    DarylLouis Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel free to ad me and if you ever need any advice I am more than happy to help :) That goes to anyone
  • lioooba
    lioooba Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) The more friends the better!
  • bdenitto
    bdenitto Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Small goals is how I have managed to not get overwhelmed by the amount of weight I needed to lose! I am sending a friend request. You can do this!
  • kdv12
    kdv12 Posts: 1,697 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Small goals sounds great!
  • afk1
    afk1 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    add me too....small goals make the journey seem easier and more attainable ......its how I have been doing mine......You can and will do this.....looking forward to the journey with you....:flowerforyou: :smile:
  • dlady92
    dlady92 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can add me I also have 100 to lose.
  • lramos80
    Options
    Alright, so I've haven't been recording for a couple days. I had been logging but no exercise in almost 2 weeks with work and life stepping in. I took some time off but I'm getting refocused and back on track. Looking for some help keeping on track!
  • XxDeadlyDesirexX
    XxDeadlyDesirexX Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    same goal as you hun... i added u :) we could do this
  • matthawthorneisamyth
    matthawthorneisamyth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna friend the hell out of you.
  • AliUnrau
    AliUnrau Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I start to think about rewards for myself when i hit certain weights in my journey :)
    When i reach 230 i get to streak my hair
    when i reach 200 my hairs getting chopped off
    when i get to 180 (havent thought of that one yet lol)
    and when i reach 160 im getting a tattoo :)

Im gonna send you a friend request! I have over 100 lbs to lose too!
  • Nwinchell85
    Nwinchell85 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I could really use more friends on MFP for extra motivation. Nwinchell85 is my user name :)
  • Bluearmy1
    Options
    Count me in, I am going to aim for 7lbs goals, if I look at my goal as a whole, it is a big task, in small managable goals, I WILL do it..... good luck kid!!!
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    Feel free to add me! The more friends the better!
  • kathy6655
    kathy6655 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add me too . Be graet to have some friends on here:smile:
  • motherof2kids2014
    motherof2kids2014 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    me too needing friends any advice or support is welcome need help with learning how to eat properly what i can and can not eat. my weight yoyo's lol
  • maninthewild
    maninthewild Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Added! I'm needing to lose over 200 pounds and would love to have some friends here to help me learn how to eat properly.

If anyone else would like to be friends with me as well, feel free to add me!
  • FitnessWeb34
    FitnessWeb34 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    i think its best to have smaller goals, you dont want to make any unrealistic goals. You would most likely get discouraged and make it even harder. Just have faith in yourself and work hard at it, you will get there. :-) feel free to add me
  • Fasttrack2freedom
    Fasttrack2freedom Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    New Friends are important. Friends that log everyday and become old friends?? Priceless.

Mark
  • MissBev4lif3
    MissBev4lif3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking to make new friends on MFP as I get back on track with my weight lose. Only 153 lbs to go before I reach my ideal weight of 160lbs.
  • TheLastNelda
    TheLastNelda Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Adding you! I need friends to help keep me motivated! Anyone else is free to add me as well :}