Options
    tumblr_n4pak7BvKE1rddeo4o2_500.gif

I've yet to graduate from my PS1

I loved that game!!!!
  • potionsandpoisons
    Options
    Skyrim/Morrowind/Elder Scrolls

:)

I love those games as well!!! Skyrim rocks! Have you played Elder Scrolls Online?
    Ive played skyrim and oblivion but my mom pawned my xbox so I cant play skyrim ://///////////////////
    Pshhhh, i did Morrowind/Elderscrolls on the desktop computer. lolol. Skyrim...now that's for the PS3 :drinker:
    i have it on steam but I downloaded a ton of mods and now everytime i open it it crashes so i just bought it for the xbox now its gone ;_;
  • scarletpride16
    Options
    Super Smash Bros for N64.

Super Smash, a classic! Always loved that one for N64! Also a huge fan of Mario Party 3 (as well as 8 and 9 for wii) for the N64, Mario Kart, and Super Mario 64!
  • HamptonPhoenix
    HamptonPhoenix Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I love Mario Party, too! Haven't played any of the newer stuff.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I've played my dads sega genesis...thats as old as I get with videogames..
    No Atari?!!!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I played Centipede on Arcade back in 1989.
  • maddyk91
    maddyk91 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Skyrim/Morrowind/Elder Scrolls

:)

I love those games as well!!! Skyrim rocks! Have you played Elder Scrolls Online?
    Ive played skyrim and oblivion but my mom pawned my xbox so I cant play skyrim ://///////////////////
    Pshhhh, i did Morrowind/Elderscrolls on the desktop computer. lolol. Skyrim...now that's for the PS3 :drinker:
    i have it on steam but I downloaded a ton of mods and now everytime i open it it crashes so i just bought it for the xbox now its gone ;_;

I dont know about anyone else, but my skyrim game is the buggiest thing in the world. It freezes on loading screens all of the time. But then again, when it's played...it's for like 5 hours at a time minimum........
  • iiprincesaii
    Options
    i love a lot of games!!played a huge variety since i was a kid...one of my favorites being The Tomb Raider and Prince Of Persia series...i played most of them and never get bored of playing them over again...i used to play sega games when i was little..i remember finding secret agent barbie really funny that time..I cant wait for Tomb Raider and the Temple of Osiris!!
    i also love horror games like Obscure ..a couple of teenagers trapped in their college at night with mutated monsters and awsome graphics and sounds..fun fun fun!!
  • TheNewPriceIsLoading
    TheNewPriceIsLoading Posts: 2,135 Member
    Options
    The Borderlands games, Borderlands and Borderlands 2 are fun for me. Recent discovery for PC gaming, Firefall.
  • Kaelakcr
    Kaelakcr Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Chrono Cross and Chrono Trigger!!!

Of newer games...I really enjoyed FFX and I'm a sucker for The Sims. :P
  • infinitevast
    infinitevast Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Anything Mario
  • Kaelakcr
    Options
    Anything Mario

#truth

I love me some Super Mario World. It wasn't the first game I ever played, but it was the first one I beat! ...with my mama because I was five. :P
  • matthawthorneisamyth
    matthawthorneisamyth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Battlefield 4 and The Last Of Us remastered are current favorites, though when Destiny comes out on 9/9, all bets are off. I fully expect to be parked in my lounge chair indefinitely.
  • 115s
    115s Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Stupid runescape, man.
  • Kaelakcr
    Options
    Battlefield 4 and The Last Of Us remastered are current favorites, though when Destiny comes out on 9/9, all bets are off. I fully expect to be parked in my lounge chair indefinitely.

This is how I feel about FFXV. I'm not leaving my house for a week.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    The World Ends With You. Greatest game ever. I also really love the Portal games and Monster Hunter.
  • randomworldgirl
    randomworldgirl Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    DOTA2
  • sargiel666
    sargiel666 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I highly recommend the PT demo if your a Silent Hill fan.
  • grumpysnail89
    grumpysnail89 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love all of my video games. I guess my favorite would be Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch right now. Of all time, I still love the Zelda games, Mass Effect because of Garus, most of the final fantasy games, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Ecco the Dolphin. :)

For live online games, I love my WoW, my LoL, Star Wars, and Diablo III.