Fat B*tch

Options

Replies

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    It's the epitome of toughness though - shouting insults from a moving car, surrounded by your mates.
    tumblr_mtv391nX0f1sj3oxho1_400.gif

For OP
    tumblr_narrxcGPFW1sj3oxho1_500.gif
  • richardositosanchez
    richardositosanchez Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    If it were me I would've shouted out "I'd rather be a fat b*tch than a drunk dumbass".

But seriously, you need to:

A) Not let that bother you
    B) Realize that someone who would say that to a total stranger is probably a *kitten* who's not very popular with the women (I can just imagine his drunken *kitten* in a bar to a girl "damn, you got nice tits, wanna dance?"), not to mention how cool he's going to feel when he gets a DUI, arrested for being drunk in public or kicked out/beat up by a bouncer for disorderly conduct.

People who feel the need to say stupid, insulting things to strangers sooner or later encounter the wrong stranger, if ya know what I mean.
  • essjay76
    essjay76 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    That's pretty rotten!! Don't let some stupid drunk dude make you cry. As others have said, love yourself as you are now and focus on your goals.

I've been called some pretty mean things when I was overweight. A long time ago, when I was still in high school, some boys used to sing "I'm a little teapot, short and stout" whenever I was near. I'll never forget that, but it strengthened my resolve to reach my weight goals.

Don't cry, dry your eyes! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry that happened, and that it hurt you. Their opinion is worthless. :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    The old me would have gone home and cried.. and then not gone out for a month and gained 20 pounds. I once had a college kid throw a can of soda at me from the window of his car and insult me because of my weight. I thought I would die and I didn't say a word... I just looked down and tried not to cry as I walked home.

Flash forward to the new over 40 me:
    While enjoying a nice bicycle ride, I had redneck insult me from the window of his pick up truck and I chased him down on the left, caught up with him at a traffic light. pounded on his door with my fist and proceeded to tell him off with both colorful words and creative gestures before I told him to enjoy the view of my fat *kitten* as I pedaled past him. He didn't say another word and just rolled up his window.

Another time I had a young guy slap my butt and say something obscene about my weight as he passed by me in the opposite direction. Imagine his horror when I turned around and followed him and very loudly began calling him out on his inappropriate behavior. All I got from him was a bunch of stammering.

These people are cowards and they love to hurl insults at people they perceive as weak because it makes them feel powerful. Either ignore them and go about your business, or tell them off but please don't go home and cry about it.. I've been there and done that and it's a complete waste of energy.
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Several years ago, I was at a gas station late at night to get fuel after a long road trip to drive someone to the airport. There were two gas stations next to each other, I pulled into the first one that I saw, got out of my car, and saw that they were closed (despite all of the lights being on), so before I could get into my car to drive to the gas station next door, a woman that had also pulled into the closed gas station started walking towards me said "are they closed?", I said "yeah" and got in my car. It was like 2am, I was alone, I don't care who you are ~do not approach my vehicle~. I drove over to the other gas station next door, got out, and the woman followed me. She got out of her car and walked right up to me and started calling me a fat f*cking ugly *kitten* huge b!tch and why did I walk away from her like that and all sorts of other *kitten*. I told her to shut the *kitten* up and walked inside to go pay for my gas. She was out there screaming and calling me all sorts of names.

When I came back out, ready to call the police if she came near me again, her HUSBAND got out of her car. Walked right up to me. Apologized profusely for his idiot wife's actions. He told me that she was drunk and diabetic and her BG was out of whack and she was acting a fool. Offered to pay for my gas (I refused. I was still mad. Whatever).

So, yes, that guy was being a total d!ck to you. But maybe there was something else wrong with him. Maybe his dog just died. Maybe he just found out he has some terminal disease and was being angry and douchey for no reason. Maybe he's a raging alcoholic and is not aware of his actions and likely had no memory of saying that to you. Regardless, what he said to you is meaningless! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • maddyk91
    maddyk91 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Girl, that is terrible! I know it sounds super overrated, but I just think to myself, "yeah, my fat butt might be huge, but it is only temporary. your ugly, mean-spirited personality sticks around forever...good luck to you bud, you're going to be miserable and horrible for forever."
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    How do other people deal with this? Especially when they are ongoing a weight loss journey?

By not taking what drunken *kitten* say seriously.
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    I just had to revisit this post. Two years ago when I was still heavy, I was alerted to a Craigslist rant from a similar anonymous idiot about my store and me. He called me all sorts of names and I kept looking for the word "fat". LOL! Keep losing, get fit and you will be able to pass him because he will be laying drunk in the gutter as you jog by him, unnoticed.

I am fifty three years old and I have been called a *kitten* more times than I count. Usually it involves my telling someone no.
  • wjelly
    wjelly Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    So tonight I was walking around campus with a friend, and some drunk jerk called me a fat b*tch from the window of his passing car. There were some other phrases there too, about how my friend only hung out with me to make her look good (she's probably a size 6/8). I just, I don't know. It really upset me, and it's causing me to cry. I know that it shouldn't upset me this much--that they were just the harsh words of a drunk person that doesn't know me, but I can't help but cry. I don't want to feel this way and hate the way that I look, but I do. Having a stranger point out my flaws is just the bitter icing on an already awful cake. How do other people deal with this? Especially when they are ongoing a weight loss journey?

Just imagine having sex with a drunk. The sickening odor of partially metabolized alcohol emanating from the pores and especially from the slimy mouth, the stale penis probably in need of a wash, the slurring, the dead eyes, the sloppy fumbling technique, the roughness. Thank your lucky stars drunks yell insults at you rather than asking you out on dates :laugh:

I almost feel sorry for the drunk now...... I said almost lol

OP this is for you :flowerforyou:
  • foofyq
    foofyq Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just saw this video and thought it was hilarious. I just think about the translations whenever someone yells at me:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUJ24mblCLY
    My favorite is "woo! I hate me too girl!"
    Hopefully it makes you feel better too :smile:
  • love8383
    love8383 Posts: 169
    Options
    I get why your upset i would be too, it's embarrassing and insulting but Your on a journey to losing weight, becoming healthy and bettering yourself, ....he has to wake up tomorrow still being just a loser who cowardly call people names from a moving car.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    The guy is a douche, I'm sorry you had to deal with it. Just remember, you are on a journey to get healthy. His weenier is always going to be small and he will always have to compensate and try to make himself feel better by belittling other people.
  • cdoesthehula
    cdoesthehula Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    It happens to me sometimes.

I've noticed that when I'm thin, I just have other things shouted at me.

Some people say things like that because it makes them feel powerful. I feel sorry for them. Think how tiny their worlds are, and how little they will achieve. Trapped in a prison made of their own small-mindedness.
  • cdoesthehula
    Options
    Of course, it should go without saying that they'd never have the nerve to say something like that to your face. Only when surrounded by their friends and in a big metal box.
  • cdoesthehula
    Options
    In fact, someone did once call me fat to my face. I told him that I could pick his maggot-like body up above my head, and throw him into the street. Being big has its advantages. :wink:
  • jillxmadelynne
    Options
    In a short while you will be a healthier you while he will be no closer to achieving his goals. I honestly feel that when someone insults you it is a reflection upon some unhappiness they have within their own life.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    In a short while you will be a healthier you while he will be no closer to achieving his goals. I honestly feel that when someone insults you it is a reflection upon some unhappiness they have within their own life.

This OP. I go through this too. I know your pain. I get angry more than any other emotion though.
  • JennyStixx
    JennyStixx Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Well, hopefully he crashed his drunk a** into a tree (without hurting anyone else) and is now bed ridden for the next several years, where he will grow and grow larger and larger from lack of excersise and become such a "fat b*tch" himself that he will eventually explode.
    ;)
    Keep your chin up, girl.