Replies

• sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    All I can say is woooohoooooo!!!!!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    You go, you hottie you!!! Have fun on your date!!!! Wooohoo!!
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    :happy: have a fun time, and good luck.... and if it goes well don't brag too much :grumble: :grumble: :laugh: :laugh: :happy:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Have a great time! :flowerforyou:
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Wooohoooo how fun!!!
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOOO sculley how exciting!

Have a great time and be sure to share all (well, most) of the details when you get back, ok? ;)

:drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!!! WORK ITTTTTTT!!!!! :wink: :laugh:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhhhhhhh have fun and be careful!!!!

Memaw
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    have a great time!

:drinker:
  • sculley
    Options
    Yes I will
    He is this guy who stands the gate security on the base I work at and i always thought he was a good looking guy, I got the courage to pick on him last week well he was on post this morning and asked me my name and we talked for about two hours today. Needless to say he sounds like an awesome down to earth guy he is a single dad to a 2 year old girl. The only thing I don't like about him so far is that he is from California LOL:laugh:

Anyways he wont tell me where we are going on our date tomorrow but he says that it's one of his favorite places. All I know is I have been blushing all day and my face hurts LOL my best friend knew something was up he saw me and was like....Ok...who is he it's written all over your face that you like someone!! lol

Well I remember telling him I was too scared to talk to him cause I thought he was "out of my league" he started laughing and was like "out of your league uh....I am just trying to atleast make the team" :laugh:
  • LREheart
    LREheart Posts: 31
    Options
    Awesome! Have a great time girl!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    :happy: have a fun time, and good luck.... and if it goes well don't brag too much :grumble: :grumble: :laugh: :laugh: :happy:

NO way! I want dirt gurl! You go and enjoy yourself! :drinker:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    OMG you go audumn!!!!!!!!

that is so cute about what he said too...and he's right...girl you're the bomb...don't you forget it!!!

hugs and want to hear all about it...we'll get Alife some nifty big headphones so he can listen to music to when you tell us so he won't hear LOL....

HUGS!!!!!!!!! what are you gonna wear sista!!! that's the real question! lol
    Ali
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    AWWW, he sounds like a sweetie hun :) Have a fantasic time! I cannot wait to hear alll about it!
  • keepnfaith
    keepnfaith Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!!!
    be safe!
  • sculley
    Options
    Well its funny because he just told me we are going to sunset cliffs....I was like never heard of that place that sounds like a makeout spot he was like where is your mind...those weren't my intentions...:laugh:

SO ali.....I am wearing jeans and a nice shirt. I am excited. I really am kind of nervous.
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    Have a great time.
  • sculley
    Options
    :love: He just called he bought me a sandwich and some juice and is bringing it by my work for lunch
  • luvchi3
    luvchi3 Posts: 167
    Options
    Aw, he sounds like a real sweetheart, and you sound absolutely giddy! Best of luck, i'm sure you'll have a great time!

I had a first real date a few months ago, was nervous as heck, hadn't dated in forever cuz i thought i was "too big", well it went amazingly and we're building an awesome relationship that i thought i'd never find. So i'm really excited for you! It feels great!
  • sculley
    Options
    It was a good night it's different dating someone older. It's nice. But with him I can't see through his eye like I usually can that kind of intrigues me. Guess I will find out. But I had a great time watching the sunset...