Looking for some mommies out there :)

Options
I started a new weight loss goal a couple weeks ago and am looking for some mommy friends :) I am 29 years old and I live in Colorado. I have two kids ages 7 and 4 and have only about 15lbs to loose and hopefully some inches off of my "post-baby belly". Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Replies

• asyluma
    asyluma Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 27 mom of 3. Ages 6, 3, and 2. I've got a long way to go for an ultimate goal, but want to lose at least 30 lbs by summer. I used to live in Colorado Springs but moved to Indiana last Feb. Saw that you were lookin for some mommies, well here I am. Friend me if you'd like! = )
  • zdbeaumont
    Options
    hey im a single mum from north wales. im hoping to lose about 30lbs in total. ive got a 3yr old daughter. its mostly for her i want to lose it. her dad and his family are all over weight and i dont want her to be like them. i want her to grow up healthy
  • kuechletwins
    kuechletwins Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm a 37 (almost 38) year old mommy of 4 and work full time! I'm ready to make time for ME to get fit and shed 20 lbs!
  • HotMamaof2Boys
    Options
    Hi I am a 22 year old mama of two sweet little boys ages 19 months and 4 months. I have about 35 pounds to lose. I love finding new recipes for my family that are healthy. I also have a blog called Fit Mom's Blog at http://shedthepounds-kimberly.blogspot.com I post recipes for families, workouts and inspiration if you need it. I would love to also have some mama friends who know how hard it is.
  • kadenpup82
    kadenpup82 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 28 and mom of one who is 3yrs old. I have been overweight for a long long time and I'm determined to lose the baby weight and a little bit more. I'm looking to get to 130lb and my start weight was 165lb. This week was my first week of being proactive and I hope I can keep this up. I've lost 2lb this week and 1" off my waist! I can't believe how a little bit of hard work pays off in small ways but ways that matter!
  • travelgirl96
    Options
    Hi! I live in Fort Collins. I am 41 and mom to two boys, 5&3. I would love to support you in your fitness goals and to keep in touch. i love this on-line fitness program. It keeps me motivated and I love to see what others are doing to achieve their goals.
  • momma85
    momma85 Posts: 17
    Options
    hello! i'm 25 and have a girl (4) and boy (6). i'm trying to lose another 10 or 15 pounds that i've gained over the past couple years - and we just moved. i've been a stay at home mom since sept. of last year and just started attempting exercise on my elliptical and so far i've lost 2 lbs. :) good luck with your weight loss goals! :)