What do you wear when you weigh yourself?

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I wear my glasses so I can see the number on the scale.
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    My big girl panties. :drinker: :drinker:
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    My night gown... it's made of silk material so it's like being nude anyways.
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Fully dressed.
    I use the scale in the warehouse at work.
    Have since I started on MFP.
    So it doesn't matter.
    There isn't much difference in the day to day weight of a shirt, jeans, shoes, sox, and U-wear.
    I'm also fully dressed when I weigh at the doctor's office, so everything evens out.
  • pleasurelittletreasure
    Options
    A threatening glare, pointed at the digital display.
  • rickyberkey
    rickyberkey Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself at work using a Virgin Healthmiles automated test station which feeds my weight and blood pressure into their system which we use as part of our health insurance plan (discounts for participating). To remain consistent I only weigh myself officially at work wearing my normal clothing with heavy work shoes so I'm about 4 lbs heavier than if I weigh myself at home before I shower. I give myself one official weigh-in a week so I avoid the torture of the daily ups and down. It just helps me keep a ritual going.
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Nada
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I have weighed myself with and without my clothes.

Honestly, the difference is hardly noticeable. It's like. 1-2 lbs.

It really makes no difference.
  • Colorfan
    Colorfan Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Straight out of the shower in just my underwear.

I find my clothes can add up to 5 lbs, especially jeans. Also socks mess with my Aria scale.
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I weigh at the gym. So I'm fully clothed... Including shoes. But it's the same thing every week, so at least it's consistent. I leave keys, phone, etc on the counter.
  • cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    The same clothes I came into this world wearing
  • aethre
    aethre Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    At home, nothing.

But I've started weighing myself every few weeks on a body-fat estimator scale in the pharmacy, and I don't think they'd appreciate that....degree of accuracy. I take off my shoes, and I pick something other than jeans to wear. Doesn't really matter because it shouldn't make much difference to the body fat percentage anyway.
  • mandymack14
    mandymack14 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Only my glasses. My back's to the mirror so it works for me. :D
  • FireStorm1972
    FireStorm1972 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    however you weigh yourself, do it the same every time. For me I'm in my birthday suit and after using the bathroom which is usually after my morning shower.
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    I've never checked the mirror, but my weigh in outfit probably alternates between a pathetically hopefully look and a mixture of regret and dread.