Need to recommit, remotivate

Options
KellyUVA
KellyUVA Posts: 255 Member
A bit about me - I have been an MFP member on and off since 2009. However, it has only been in the last two years that I have been a regular user. I got within five pounds of my goal weight and then got complacent. Logging less, exercising less . . . just can't seem to get my groove back and now the pounds are starting to creep back on.

I would love to find some friends for a daily check in and mutual support.

Friend me if interested!

Replies

• jgodman1011
    Options
    id be interested ;) i'm just starting back up myself, my weight is a constant yoyo and i can't get down to where i want to be, i have about 20 lbs to lose and i keep gaining and losing the same 10 lbs ;(
  • jojokmack
    jojokmack Posts: 117
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I will give you a metaphorical kick up the bum :)
  • crazylady83
    crazylady83 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would be interested too - I'm restarting with about 2 stones to lose.
  • thismamarox
    thismamarox Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I can always use some motivation and support :)
  • lish49
    lish49 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am up for it too. I have been yo-yoing for a while now:smile:
  • catbyrd
    catbyrd Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I would be interested. I am starting back after a year or so. I had lost 50 pounds and gained half of it back. Started back again last month.
  • fit4life_73
    fit4life_73 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've been having a hard time staying focused and haven't loss since June. I've actually gained about three pounds back. I've been really focussed now for almost 2 weeks and have lost 2 of the 3 pounds. I'm having really hard time adding in exercise. I'm striving for at least 4 days this week. I could use some motivation.
  • nlmillervt
    nlmillervt Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to add more friends. My big focus right now is getting more active - I was doing well this spring, but have really slacked off the last couple of months! I could use some inspiration and accountability. :smile:
  • whitpitts
    whitpitts Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just want to put this out there to reach as many people as I can. I find that motivating others motivates me in return! :) (I promise you this is not some kind of ad or anything. I just really love that these people exist and they have helped so many people!)

I got back into wanting to lose weight on July 14. I weighed 200 lbs and this Monday I weighed in at 186! My motivation hit me when I found fitnessblender.com and that is what REALLY got me through the first few weeks. It's a site run by 2 personal trainers who are husband and wife. They have 400+ free workout videos that you can do at home with little to no equipment (and more coming all the time) and I'm telling you, it feels like your working out with friends when you watch them. They don't breeze through their workouts. You watch them struggle to get through it just as much as you do sometimes. They are very laid back and I love working out to their videos on days I don't make it to the gym. They also offer recipes, advice (in the forms of video blogs and articles), and weight loss programs. I encourage you to check it out. It could change your life just like it has changed mine.

Hope this helps someone!! :)

Here's a little something just to make you feel good.
    http://www.fitnessblender.com/v/article-detail/You-are-Good-Enough-Pass-it-On-/cm/