How do I log fitness ball workout??

Options
Can't find anything like it here! Or my mini trampoline. It seems like these would be no-brainers, but apparently not! Any suggestions?? Please!

Replies

• obifatkanobi
    Options
    I'm interested in what you find out, as we (my wife and I) use an exercise ball for part of our workout, too. Right now we have broken down the individual activities and found an approximate calorie burn to use, but it's just an average of the various activities and it would be nice to have something to compare to.

I will keep an eye on your post to see what you find out. Thanks for posting this.
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Best purchase for your process here on MFP will be a heart rate monitor. I love my Polar F6. It was worth every cent. Check out Amazon and other online retailers for amazing deals :smile:
  • sioannone
    sioannone Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My old gym used to have a 60 minute fitball calisthenics class - lots of upper body and ab work. I can't remember where I found it, but it said between 250-300 calories per hour burned for a 150 pound person depending on the intensity. I logged it as 250.
  • jenlen65
    jenlen65 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!