hi all :)

Options
I am a new member of MFP and it seems like a really good tool. I have recently gained a lot of weight and don't want to try another crash and burn diet. I am attempting to do it the healthy way this time around. Any tips or recipes anyone has to share would be appreciated :) Good Luck to everyone - Emily

Replies

• Happy_JoJo
    Happy_JoJo Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    hi Emily! welcome...there is a lot of great support here, use it, and stay positive and you will do great!!
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Eatingwell.com has recipes specifically for weight loss- and they ARE tasty- I just made some delis chicken fajitas last night! Cookinglight.com and Food Network have great healthy recipes too- and most are reviewed a ton with alterations to make it better. Best of luck!
  • drshadowblack
    drshadowblack Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to the club!

My advice: Don't try to lose your weight all at once and then go back to the normal style of living. Try making permanent lifestyle changes. Be a fitness person for life. Be a healthy person for life. Once you establish healthy living, you will lose the weight that you want to and it will NEVER come back. You will also be happier :)

Good Luck!