Not Single and Want to Be

Options
2»

Replies

• JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I vote SnapChat a 4 second pic that says "We broke Up" -- you choose the pic.
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Nothing says it's over like posting a pic of you with your new flame on Instagram.
  • wcotex3
    wcotex3 Posts: 3
    Options
    After nine years she deserves better than a d-bag that doesn't have the balls to break up in person!
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    After nine years she deserves better than a d-bag that doesn't have the balls to break up in person!

Mister White Knight over here.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I appreciate it when folk take the time, thought, & effort for the personal touch when dumping someone.

Recruiting a flash mob would be far classier.
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    what happened to the good old days when you called and left a message on thier machine?

(no I am not that old, everyone else just took all of my ideas! lol)

but vote for any of the above mentioned options-- IG, snap chat, even a tweet might work!!
  • SuthernKimby
    SuthernKimby Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Amen….wcotex3….Well said, I agree do it the right way not the whimpy way!!!!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Are you married? If not, propose, but when you get down on one knee and pop open the box, instead of a ring have a note that says "Just kidding! Welcome to Dumpsville. Population - You."

If you're already married, have the divorce papers served on her via singing telegram by a middle aged man in a gorilla suit.

If you're gonna do it, you owe her a story that will get her free drinks at a bar for life.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    I appreciate it when folk take the time, thought, & effort for the personal touch when dumping someone.

Recruiting a flash mob would be far classier.
    This is genius.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    I'm also liking this option.

T1qFn8M.gif
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I still like the idea of just up and leaving one day emptying the house with nothing but a bag full of trash.