Been at this on my own for a while, needing friends :)

Options
I've lost 20lbs so far on my own but it's getting difficult, I'd love to have some friends to keep me motivated! Everyone feel free to add me :flowerforyou:

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! Congrats on your weight loss so far! Feel free to add me for support and motivation.
  • irisheyes321
    irisheyes321 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow well done you please feel free to add me :happy:
  • Camo_xxx
    Camo_xxx Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Just remember, anything worthwhile is difficult to achieve
  • cherbear427
    Options
    Great job :smile:
    You can add me if you would like :)
  • JoseCastaneda
    JoseCastaneda Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! persistence is the key! you can add me anytime :)
  • riaelsa
    riaelsa Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey,
    i am riya and i am 27 yrs now, i am also looking to loose 100 lb, lets try each other with opinion and experience, now am trying to cut down my calories upto 1200, and every day i will exercise for 50 minutes atleast, i was 242 lbs from july 12th, and i started this along with phentermine but it is just a mind setup to hold our apetite, it is not necesary to take phentermine, now iam on 231 lbs, now its hard to go down the pounds, so am trying to get a friend so that we can work together.good luck and hope to hear u soon.
  • theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Just to echo what a few other people have said, it's a struggle to get in shape but it's a worthy endeavor too. Be persistent and you will get to where you wanna be!

Anytime you need some advice or motivation gimme a yell
  • MuZeta93
    MuZeta93 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me also:flowerforyou:
  • misserin122
    misserin122 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Feel free to add me! :)
  • afk1
    afk1 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well.....:flowerforyou: :smile:
  • sportychic87
    sportychic87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 26 yrs old, 5,4 and 154 pounds, and trying to lose about 20-25 pounds. So I totally understand the struggle...can someone please pass me the ice cream? (Joke!)
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • afk1
    afk1 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    hi Riya....i'm anne feel free to add me as a friend.....I too have a lot to lose and can always use the support of friends along the way:smile::flowerforyou:
  • KristyMayhem331
    KristyMayhem331 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Great job on the progress you have made on your own! :flowerforyou:

This journey is so much better with some amazing friends in your corner. Feel free to add me! You can never have too many motivating and supportive people in your life. and that goes for anyone, I always accept a friend request!

Also, take a look at the group section. You can find some neat challenges that might help you meet some like minded people as well as make losing fun!

Best of luck on your journey!
    Kristy
  • RaqRey
    RaqRey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's great progress! Please add me :happy:
  • rmorong
    rmorong Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the progress! I'm actually just starting on my road to better health and wow - 20 lbs! Please add me and i can use you for inspiration!
    Please add me
  • bmcgee1944
    bmcgee1944 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey congrats!! I just joined today and am also looking for friends. 20lbs is amazing and I look forward to looking at your posts for inspiration!
  • kathleenmeria
    kathleenmeria Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You are a motivation to others.

Feel free to add me :-)
  • Shokei
    Shokei Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to added me too!