Wii workout games

Options
We just bought a Wii today and I was wanting to get some workout games and stuff. What are the best ones?

Replies

• karen415
    Options
    jenny mccarthy-- your shape
    wii fit plus
    wii dance 2
  • girlsaint
    girlsaint Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    We are having fun with Just Dance 2 :)
  • jlewis121186
    Options
    ZUMBA!!

i use the wii fit plus to track weight and do light aerobics (hula hoop, step) as a cool down
  • cassidystreasures
    Options
    your gonna love your wii! When you can get wii fit!

Games that already came with your wii that burn calories is tennis, boxing (will get you sweating) and bowling. There is also golf and baseball on there.

Make sure when going to buy wii games you dont need the wii board or get it
  • taherickson
    Options
    Zumba and my fitness coach! Zumba is awesome and you have fun while sweating and my fitness coach is like having your own personal trainer in your living room. you can choose which area you want to workout each day. upper, core, lower or cardio.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I love Wii Fit Plus. You can customize your workout routines, or if you're too lazy to make one up you can select pre-made routines designed to target certain areas or goals. I also love the Free Run and Free Step -- you can watch tv while running or stepping, so if you're bored but want to burn calories, it's so easy.

I'm curious about Zumba, but I haven't tried it yet. So far I just do Fit Plus.
  • eteter2
    Options
    EA Sports Active (there is a version 1 & 2)
  • Randallw25
    Options
    Anything that will keep you moving or get you on your fit. The Dance games, Your shape, Zumba or great ones. My fitness trainer, EA's Active are good too.
  • kbairdphillips
    kbairdphillips Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I love my Wii EA Active, I have 2 different versions! It is a good workout!
  • missgreen74_2003
    missgreen74_2003 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I love my wii fit plus! and my fitness coach 2. My sister has biggest loser and she doesn't like it so much. I also want to get zumba, its one of my rewards! I can't wait!
  • acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I love the boxing on my wii fit plus! I do the routine 5-6 times and aim for beating my previous scores each time. I notice that I get annoyed if I don't get a good score and it motivates me to do it again! The advanced step aerobics on the fit is also great!