Stay At Home Mom Noob & Les Mills Fan

Options
Hello All,
I'm a loooong time lurker, first time poster. New stay at home mom to 1 year old daughter. While I've lost the majority of my 'baby weight', I'm now working on getting stronger, tighter, and leaner. I finally found my fitness motivation in May - group exercise (specifically Les Mills) classes. These classes have completely changed my life. I attribute my weight loss success to these classes and clean eating (I know, I know, another noob talking about clean eating).

I finally decided to make my first post to meet other folks with the same goals and motivators. And hopefully my experiences can help out someone else as well.

I promise I play nice, I won't do the 1200 calorie thing, and I've read the stickies for us noobs. Getting a scale is a definite maybe. :)

Replies

• Hi Heather,
    I too am a stay-at-home mom & Les Mills fan. I sent you a friend request. Maybe we can motivate each other!
    Good luck on your journey!
    -Amber
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hey Heather! I love Les Mills as well. Feel free to add me!
  • aschroeder2749
    aschroeder2749 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hello All,
    I'm a loooong time lurker, first time poster. New stay at home mom to 1 year old daughter. While I've lost the majority of my 'baby weight', I'm now working on getting stronger, tighter, and leaner. I finally found my fitness motivation in May - group exercise (specifically Les Mills) classes. These classes have completely changed my life. I attribute my weight loss success to these classes and clean eating (I know, I know, another noob talking about clean eating).

I finally decided to make my first post to meet other folks with the same goals and motivators. And hopefully my experiences can help out someone else as well.

I promise I play nice, I won't do the 1200 calorie thing, and I've read the stickies for us noobs. Getting a scale is a definite maybe. :)

Hi Heather - I just started Les Mills Pump today (the in-home version). I'd love to friend you. Might I ask how much of a difference you noticed in weight and definition after the the classes?