New....

Options
mdrk
mdrk Posts: 11 Member
Hello everyone! I am new to this site. I hope that i can stay on track. I am one of those people that need support and someone to motivate me to stay on track so i hope that i can get that kind of motivation. My biggest problem is i eat when i am unhappy or stressed . Other than that i know what i should and shouldnt eat.

85543.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• mdrk
    mdrk Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am new to this site. I hope that i can stay on track. I am one of those people that need support and someone to motivate me to stay on track so i hope that i can get that kind of motivation. My biggest problem is i eat when i am unhappy or stressed . Other than that i know what i should and shouldnt eat.

85543.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • EllaBella
    EllaBella Posts: 140
    Options
    Hello to you!! Congratulations--you sound just like the rest of us!!:happy:
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Yay, welcome! :)

You've come to the right place for motivation and inspiration -- MFP has it in spades :heart:

We're glad to have you!
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    Welcome!! :flowerforyou:
  • girldeese
    girldeese Posts: 132
    Options
    I'm just starting here today too. So welcome. Seems exciting huh? Good luck! -Shannon:bigsmile:
  • Joyclyn
    Joyclyn Posts: 2
    Options
    :happy: I am new and just worked out during lunch for the first time, so I need support so that I will do it again and again. Thanks.
  • Joyclyn
    Joyclyn Posts: 2
    Options
    :happy: I can identify totally with you. WE can encourage each other since we have roughly the same amount of weight to lose!!!
  • chubzee
    chubzee Posts: 104
    Options
    Welcome ! :smile:
  • qtwithaq
    Options
    welcome!
    I am also a emotional eater and totally understand what this issue is.
    It sucks. LOL
    But we are all here to support each other.
    :smile:
  • cre13
    cre13 Posts: 68
    Options
    I'm new too! Good luck! :flowerforyou: