Kinect fans

Options
I got a Kinect for Christmas and have been using it almost daily sense. It helped me lose all of the Holiday weight that I gained plus a few pounds : ) If there is anyone out there who is using it for fitness purposes feel free to add me. I would love some fellow Kinecters to compair games with as well as reults from using it.

Replies

• Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm using it for fitness purposes! What games do you play? I'm using Your Shape Fitness Evolved and love it...such a great work out...and the Bollywood dance add on it so fun AND a great workout! Sending a request your way :)
  • hmsmike
    hmsmike Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm a Dance Central fan!!! hahaha Also have Your Shape as well --- kicks my butt!
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I am also using Kinect -started out with Your Shape but found it had too much down time- between reps and games. Bought EA Sports Active trainer and love it!
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I love Dance Central- I wear a HRM and the calorie burn is amazing!
  • togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    So glad to see this post .... I literally just bought my Kinect 2 days ago and am now looking for games to buy .... i got the adventures game with the system and I ordered the Biggest Loser and Kinect Sports today so they should arrive next week .... Looking for more suggestions though on more fitness games to get!
  • melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I think I LOVE the kinect more than my teenage son!! LOL I play Zumba and wow the burn is great! Makes the mins fly by. :) Feel free to add me too. I don't have a gamertag yet but my husband said they were onsale at game stop. :)
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I am also using Kinect -started out with Your Shape but found it had too much down time- between reps and games. Bought EA Sports Active trainer and love it!

Yeah, the downtime is frustrating at times...I tend to just jog in place or hop around while I'm waiting lol :) I have the EA Active for our Wii and I LOVE that one so I bet it's really good on the Kinect. We've been downloading the demo's on the Xbox dashboard...I think the next one we'll buy is the Kinect Sports. Great reviews, good workout, and fun!
  • durlingkristi
    Options
    Togden
    I think My Shape is great : )