Students!!

Options
Wanted to start something for students. Its so hard trying to study, work, eat right and exercise. Thought maybe we could come together to offer support and motivation. Its the beginning of the semester so I thought we could help each other out through the spring.

2015203.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• audreyyrose
    Options
    i'm a student, feel free to add me :]
  • foreverfl
    foreverfl Posts: 12 Member
    Options

What's your major?
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I am a student as well!

dietetics major :]
  • audreyyrose
    Options

What's your major?

business/accounting :]
    with a minor in french.
  • jennbrock
    Options
    I am also a student. I'm a junior majoring in Business Administration, specializing in Finance.
  • wildestian
    wildestian Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am a student too :)
    Architecture.
  • MsSaturday
    MsSaturday Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm a Business student as well, It does make it VERY hard to eat healthy when stuck at school 5 days a week, I think I know the caloric content of everything in the vending machines, lol.
  • foreverfl
    foreverfl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Being on the go all the time I find it hard to make time for healthy food and exercise. Does anyone have any suggestions that have been helpful for them.
  • swarla
    swarla Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm also a student majoring in psychology.

How do you guys stay on track with your healthy eating? I've been having so much trouble with that lately.
  • ktmarie11
    Options
    I'm a student too -- senior Elementary Education major.

I pack a lunch every night (when I am NOT hungry) to take with me the next day since I don't have time to get anywhere for lunch. Keeps me from eating whatever junk is around. AND water, water, water. I fill up on it during the day!
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    i,m a student, my major is nursing:explode:
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    i try to pack my lunch & snacks
  • jennbrock
    Options
    I take snacks and water with me. I try to go the fitness center on campus a couple times a week. I walk to classes across campus. I get it in a couple miles twice a week.
  • changingmadelaine
    Options
    I'm a student too :) Fashion merchandising major with a minor in design
  • littlemissjelica
    Options
    I'm a student too! I start classes monday
  • racharla
    racharla Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Me too ... Medicine here :)
  • audreyyrose
    Options
    i personally just walk as much as i can, and i know what choices around campus are smart and healthy. also, my school has the nutritional content for the major food courts listed online, so that's really helpful.
  • swisspea
    swisspea Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm a student as well!

I finished my Anthropology degree in 2009, now I'm finishing up my Bachelor of Education.
  • steph61391
    Options
    I'm a student majoring in Fine Arts. I pack my lunch before class and bring a big bottle of water. Then i usually go to the gym right after school because I know that if I go home right away I'm staying there lol
  • elina_t
    elina_t Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm a part-time student, majoring in English. I'm at a community college, so we don't have a lot, but we do have a fitness center. I'm going to start going there with a friend soon. I'm also lucky enough to have about an hour between class and work to head home and have lunch. When I get my bike fixed up, I might even start riding to and from school.