Replies

• socalkay
    socalkay Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Big black dog works really well.
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Chalk it up to a lesson learned and move on with your life.

sorry wookinpanub, but pretty much this.

I'd be annoyed with my mate too though...I don't think it's safe to interact with door to door salespeople in this era, no matter what your neighborhood is like. I think that practice (door to door selling) should be entirely banned, to be honest.
    definitely this. criminals use the cover of a solicitor often to gain entry to your house

glad i dont have to deal with this crap out in the country. all i get is the occasional Jehovahs witness, which are a bit pesky but theyre nice enough people
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Options
    definitely this. criminals use the cover of a solicitor often to gain entry to your house

Or as a preliminary visit to see what sort of stuff you've got and whether your house is worth breaking into.
  • Shimmysista
    Shimmysista Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    my mother got hit by some a few years ago. They get poor kids to do it or homeless are forced into it one way or another ( according to the local L.E.A ) Thankfully we have some ppl in the know in the family and while they were waiting for my mom to get the money she called the cops. They snagged them before they got out of the neighborthood