-$114.78 OFF HRM. What's your excuse now?

Replies

• bc2ct
    bc2ct Posts: 222 Member
    Awesome! This is probably the first useful piece of information I have gotten off the MFP forums! I already own an FT4 but for 15$ I can send a backup to my parent's home in Canada :)
  • vismal
    vismal Posts: 2,463 Member
    I don't even want one and if I could get that price I'd probably buy it just for fun. Too bad they don't ship to the US at that price.
  • That is an INSANE price!
    I already have an older one, but I just got one of these.
    Thank you so much!
  • rh091
    rh091 Posts: 100 Member
    Wow only $15! I just bought one thank you so much
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like it is the watch part only and you'd have to buy the chest strap separately.

Nope, i bought this before. Got everything i needed
    Did the ad when you bought it say it had the chest strap? It seems odd the US ad says it has a chest strap and is $60 and the other ad doesn't say it and is 1/4 the price.

Hmmm Well i don't remember. I bought from the exact same place last time and got a strap included. The description also talks about how to put on the strap but you are right that it doesn't state it. All it says is that one size. I'm not 100% sure, you could always message the ad person and ask. I don't think the price for the strap is too high otherwise. I also have spare ones.
  • Nikoruo
    Bought one, thanks! I signed up for the Visa and got it for free!

Seems to me that the hook is getting the Visa Card. My excuse, already have one a Polar FT4 and love it.

It could be, but i didn't buy the visa because i'm fine with the 15, whatever it is, dollars it's on sale for now. The HRM on sale is the polar ft4 actually. Since it's on such a good sale i just bought a spare. xD

For those in the US who are interested here is a link to the Polar FT4. Stilll cheaper than Amazon. I paid 59 for mine and that includes strap. http://www.heartratemonitorsusa.com/polar-ft4f-purple-h1.html?productid=polar-ft4f-purple-h1&channelid=FROOG&utm_source=CSEs&utm_medium=GoogleShopping&utm_campaign=heartratemo#prettyPhoto Oh and free shipping.

^ this for my american friends :)
  • higgins8283801
    higgins8283801 Posts: 844 Member
    I don't want one. I don't think you need one. People were losing weight just fine years ago before technology had to stick it's nose in.so my excuse is I'm doing it the OLD FASHIONED WAY.
  • Nikoruo
    Awesome! This is probably the first useful piece of information I have gotten off the MFP forums! I already own an FT4 but for 15$ I can send a backup to my parent's home in Canada :)

haha it is a nice deal~! Though it was pointed out to me that a strap may not be included (as its not in the description)!~ but i mean, i bought it from that same link last time and got a strap and i don't imagine it's too expensive to get one (would still probably end up cheaper than usual). I'll write them an e=mail and ask.
  • Nikoruo
    I don't even want one and if I could get that price I'd probably buy it just for fun. Too bad they don't ship to the US at that price.

Lol, there are worse things one can buy. Sadly this is the canadian price! Sorry dearry
  • georgiaTRIs
    georgiaTRIs Posts: 231 Member
    I don't wear one. I know by my breathing how I'm doing. I really don't need the HRM to know how I am doing.
  • Nikoruo
    Wow only $15! I just bought one thank you so much

No problem! Hopefully a strap is included, i've written them an e-mail asking. The initial price being 100+ i figure it would still be included at the sale price but i could be wrong. If not than i'm sure it would still be cheaper to buy it separately
  • Nikoruo
    That is an INSANE price!
    I already have an older one, but I just got one of these.
    Thank you so much!
    I KNOW RIGHT! i saw it and just was staring blankely! I bought my second one as well because that price is just too good to say no. Although someone pointed out that they don't write that a strap is included. I've sent a message to confirm whether or not one is or not. Other than that i think it still would likely be cheaper to buy one separately than the usual price for them.
  • itsbasschick
    itsbasschick Posts: 1,584 Member
    that's what i was thinking. i have an FT1 and an H7, but for that price i'd have to have tried one. heck, maybe everyone on my holiday list would have gotten a HRM ;-)
  • Nikoruo
    I don't want one. I don't think you need one. People were losing weight just fine years ago before technology had to stick it's nose in.so my excuse is I'm doing it the OLD FASHIONED WAY.
    Haha, well i meant "If you WANTED a HRM but were unsure of the price for it than you have no excuse now because it's over 100 dollars off" :P Though i found it useful for me. It gives/gave me a lot more drive knowing just how well or bad i was doing. AND it also made it much easier to get the right amount of food to eat inorder to lose weight how i wanted.
  • Nikoruo
    I don't wear one. I know by my breathing how I'm doing. I really don't need the HRM to know how I am doing.

Haha well congrats! I'm someone who pushes too hard or not hard enough and i just don't know. I also like to be more certain about how many calories i'm burning during a workout so i can adjust my calorie intake accordingly. This post was more of a "if you WANTED a HRM than what else (besides price) is stopping you now..) :P lol
  • Your blog must be super popular because they are gone now! I use the F7 and want one for my daughter.
  • Nikoruo
    that's what i was thinking. i have an FT1 and an H7, but for that price i'd have to have tried one. heck, maybe everyone on my holiday list would have gotten a HRM ;-)
    Hahaha yeah, even just for fun if it's cheap is fine. You can always buy worse with your money lol
  • Nikoruo
    Your blog must be super popular because they are gone now! I use the F7 and want one for my daughter.

Haha i don't have a blog, just the post here! Hopefully everyone likes em :) I'm just hoping there is a strap included! there are several good sales i saw so if you look around you may find it :)
  • Nikoruo
    For those of you that i commented on saying i hope it comes with a strap, i sent an email to confirm whether it does or not. However, it does say in the description "Comes with Polar H1 heart rate sensor." which is the strap. So here's to hoping!

if it doesn't than i'm sure it's not too expensive to buy the part as well. Worst case scenario you can send it back for falsity advertising that it's supposed to come with it! I screen shotted it!
  • bc2ct
    bc2ct Posts: 222 Member
    Haha, well i meant "If you WANTED a HRM but were unsure of the price for it than you have no excuse now because it's over 100 dollars off" :P Though i found it useful for me. It gives/gave me a lot more drive knowing just how well or bad i was doing. AND it also made it much easier to get the right amount of food to eat inorder to lose weight how i wanted.

I actually think this is a pretty silly attitude. When I was younger we took HR with two fingers to the pulse... if a simple piece of tech can do that for me (leaving my hands free for other things) and record my workout duration AND all for the low-low price of 15$ then why would you ever say no?