Coffee Creamer

Options
13»

Replies

• jfboomer
    jfboomer Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    0005000028142_500X500_zps6db9952f.jpg
    This is my go to creamer. Soooo good! No extra sugar necessary :)
  • pixelatedsun
    pixelatedsun Posts: 165 Member
    Options

That looks delicious! I'm currently using an International Delight that tastes like an ice cream sundae (allegedly, I don't taste it too much), but this might be my next bottle if pumpkin isn't out yet when my ID runs out! Yum!
  • sarahkeedwell
    sarahkeedwell Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Lol, I love my coffee and I still use my international creamer but use a measuring spoon and only use a tablespoon and a half to still have it a little sweet. I used to put 5 tablespoon in mine but now I grown used to having less now. I do not think I can entirely give up coffee!
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I use Coffeemate French Vanilla every morning, but now I use Coffeemate Pumpkin spice since I saw it in the grocery store! I use about 4 tbsp so it comes out to 140 calories. Totally worth it in my book since I would be a monster without my coffee in the morning
  • way2manykatz
    way2manykatz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I use sugar free french vanilla. I can'tt give up the creamer either. My way is to have 1 cup of coffee I really enjoy when I get up and then water the rest of the day.
  • WallsA123
    WallsA123 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I use 1 TBSP of coconut oil. I put the coffee and coconut oil in a blender and mix for about 20 seconds. Make sure to hold the lid down or it will blow off. This was great for me because it replaced my sugar and creamer. It makes your morning coffee about 125 calories with no sugar or carbs. It tastes great.
  • dlr165
    dlr165 Posts: 118 Member
    Options

Love this stuff! But I use Aldi's Sugar Free Hazelnut for 30 calories for 2 tablespoons. I measure everything.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I use 2% milk. I really like it and have just got used to it. I actually even prefer it to half and half now. It's weird.

this- but I drink mine mostly black- when I'm feeling bored I put the milk in- so my needs are... ahem- low.

I don't like half and half- it's to chalky for me.

But yeah- milk- ormilk.

or if I'm decadent- whip cream.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    My 2 faves right now...

CM_Mex_Choc_main.gif

updateCM_cafe_mocha.gif

I just work it into my daily cals... 2 Tablespoons and a Sweet N Low... heaven!!!!
  • pixelatedsun
    pixelatedsun Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    My 2 faves right now...

CM_Mex_Choc_main.gif

updateCM_cafe_mocha.gif

I just work it into my daily cals... 2 Tablespoons and a Sweet N Low... heaven!!!!

I've never seen that Mexican Chocolate one - that does sound pretty good! Does it have a slight kick to it?
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    My 2 faves right now...

CM_Mex_Choc_main.gif

updateCM_cafe_mocha.gif

I've never seen that Mexican Chocolate one - that does sound pretty good! Does it have a slight kick to it?

No.. its chocolate with a hint of cinnamon.. SO GOOD!