2»

Replies

• 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Yes..... I can see!!!

Well done - Keep @ it : )
  • CarynMacD
    CarynMacD Posts: 230
    I can definately see a difference. Well done Girl!
  • Certainly you can see a difference...

And you will see even more in the next 10 days and the 10 after that and so on until you are where you want to be.

The main thing is - the "where you want to be" thing. This is your goal and this is what you want to get to. Work to that and don't give in to temptation. Eat healthy and well, exercise and get lots of outside air and enjoy it:)
  • roth53
    roth53 Posts: 1
    Very inspiring. If there is this difference in ten days, imagine what you would look like in 3months. I am new to myfitnesspal (joined 30minutes ago) and was a bit put off by the earlier comments where posters were refusing to acknowledge the noticeable difference in your pictures but luckily kept reading and saw there are indeed some positive people on the site. Would like to know what exercises you are doing. Thanks.
  • Just started 10 days ago. Just curious if there's a difference . I've been doing what I'm suppose to do. Eat 1200 calories a day and workout 4 days a week. Burning 500 calories. But I feel like the scale isn't really moving.

2h4w7z7.jpg

Yes!!! I see a remarkable difference already.
    1) Picture one: the gut extends further out than the breast and the side indention is fairly deep.
    2) Picture two: the breast now extends further than your gut does and that indention is very much decreased.
    This is showing WONDERFUL progress...nice and even loss.

I assume the scale may not show much "change" yet but if you do whole body measurements you would be able to gauge for yourself the progress you are making by seeing the entire package "condense" and shrink like you are seeing now!

Now...keep up the awesome work and in a few months, much of this will be the past for you! Kudos.
  • Honestly? You probably aren't going to see a difference in 10 days. That's nothing. Have you heard the phrase "you didn't put it all on at once, you aren't going to take it all off at once"? Give it, like.. 2 months. You'll start to notice changes then if you're doing things properly. As they say, it's a marathon, not a sprint.

Honestly? She said this is her progress over the first 10 days. She nowhere at all, implied that she expected this to come off immediately. She in fact never mentioned how long she plans to diet and exercise or if this is a lifetime run of better well being. Lets give her credit where it is obviously do and lift her up rather than assume that she has unrealistic goals.
  • You're looking so good, I can see a difference. Congratulations and continue on the hard work, my friend!
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    Yes - keep it up! Your side/back is looking much slimmer. There's also just a little less of everything. It's working!
  • I see a huge difference and for only being in for 10 days your doing fantastic!
  • sunnymae
    sunnymae Posts: 57 Member
    Very inspiring. If there is this difference in ten days, imagine what you would look like in 3months. I am new to myfitnesspal (joined 30minutes ago) and was a bit put off by the earlier comments where posters were refusing to acknowledge the noticeable difference in your pictures but luckily kept reading and saw there are indeed some positive people on the site. Would like to know what exercises you are doing. Thanks.
    I message you !
  • betsyjo67
    betsyjo67 Posts: 13 Member
    Yes, you can see a difference. Keep it up.
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Nice work!
  • traceywoody
    traceywoody Posts: 233 Member
    Yes. I definitely do see a difference. Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!