Ladies, what was your hardest area to lose?

Options
I fear my little pooch ( the area just above my csection scar) will never ever leave. I'm starting to see differences in love handled and belly button but that pooch from pregnancies just isn't budging.

How do you trim that area up? I hate it.

Replies

• vmlabute
    vmlabute Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I have abs showing but that pooch above my c-section scar is always there. I've been trying everything possible
  • higgins8283801
    higgins8283801 Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I have abs showing but that pooch above my c-section scar is always there. I've been trying everything possible

Well I feel better knowing I am not alone.
  • tar0809
    tar0809 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    my gobble neck was the last to lose weight from and I still have a little fat there. I'm also noticing that my muffin top is slow too.
  • amm8589
    amm8589 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Abs, definitely. It doesn't matter how old I am or how thin I am, I never have flat abs. I'm 47 and a size 2, just like I was 20 years and 3 kids ago, but even then I had a small pooch. No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to win that battle. Genetics win.
  • CLM1227
    CLM1227 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I used to lose weight around my waist and tummy area really fast. After pregnancy (even vaginal deliveries), the fat around my abdomen has been increasingly stubborn. I amazingly notice the benefits around my hips and thighs more now... which used to be the LAST thing to see any benefits.

Which with all that apple vs pear/hour glass stomach to hip ratio heart attack risk stuff makes me a bit nervous =p
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    stomach! I'm starting to think it will never be flat.
  • chloeealicee
    chloeealicee Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    My pooch will never leave. I lost too much weight earlier this year and looked horrible and gaunt every were else but my tummy pooch still remained even then. I've now happily gained again and am accepting and loving of my tummy:)
  • Shereewhitney88
    Shereewhitney88 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My stomach! Like you were saying that area right above my C section scar just will not go away. Feel free to add me ladies! :drinker:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Stomach but I won't lose it unless I somehow win $10k to get a tummy tuck because I probably have 3 pounds of skin and detached fat there... Otherwise, hips.
  • jwats8
    jwats8 Posts: 112
    Options
    C-Section scar problems too. I guess I should be proud, that scar produced 3 amazing little girls... but it's not going away!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    My hips and thighs are the worst! I always lose my stomach and arms fast, but being pear shaped, I'm always stuck with my thunder legs.
  • schle009
    schle009 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Stomach and back. Stomach is still not going anywhere, but my back is getting a little better. Arms, legs, and boobs are shrinking -- not so happy about the latter!
  • 115s
    115s Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'm lucky that I lose and gain evenly. Everything is thinning itself out naturally and beautifully.
  • sarahharas5
    sarahharas5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I was just talking to my husband about my belly pooch! I've come to terms with the fact that it will probably never totally go away without surgery. Dang it!
  • 115s
    115s Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I was just talking to my husband about my belly pooch! I've come to terms with the fact that it will probably never totally go away without surgery. Dang it!
    Just keep losing, no spot reduction exists. Do many crunches and situps to tone up the skin once you get to a goal where there's barely any fat there. Best of luck.
  • CLM1227
    CLM1227 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My hips and thighs are the worst! I always lose my stomach and arms fast, but being pear shaped, I'm always stuck with my thunder legs.

I traditionally have thunder thighs too. When this is all done, I'll still have them, but I'm coming to love the shape.

I was walking in the park one day and saw this woman roller blading - she also had large thighs, but they were so toned and you could see the muscle definition. I couldn't stop staring. I told my husband that if I have to have big thighs, I want them to look like that.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    My stomach is seeming to get bigger as the rest of me gets smaller, lol.

I just want it to be flat-ish. It doesn't need to be perfect, no visible abs needed, just no gut!

My thighs and butt have always been large, and they are always going to be large. I don't even think about them in terms of weight loss. I just want them to be strong and firm.
  • cj778449
    cj778449 Posts: 49 Member
    Options

This! I'm very"bottom heavy." Never had a flabby belly or trouble getting abs but my thighs, hips, and backside is huge. Gets tighter usually but not smaller :/
  • sarahharas5
    sarahharas5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Just keep losing, no spot reduction exists. Do many crunches and situps to tone up the skin once you get to a goal where there's barely any fat there. Best of luck.

I workout at least 6 times a week--that won't tone up my skin. I realize there is no spot reduction. Like I said, I've come to terms with the fact that I will always have this extra skin. That often happens when you have 2 big babies by C-section.
  • stina9562
    stina9562 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. I have decided if I get to my goal weight of 160, I will do a consultation with a doctor and look into a Mommy Makeover (lipo, tummy tuck and breasts).

Stomach but I won't lose it unless I somehow win $10k to get a tummy tuck because I probably have 3 pounds of skin and detached fat there... Otherwise, hips.